Chapter-41 Unedited

Alternate Ending 6

CAUTON: UNEDITED CHAPTER AHEAD.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I am back again. How are you guys feeling?

This chapter is dedicated to Krazy_Kiran for being my emotional sister.

Life has been identical for both of us. Our problem and trouble are both identical.

I will pray for you too sis.

*****

Jenny woke up and found that Michael was not in the room She understood that he has woke up. She came downstairs and found Michael eating Dosa. She came near him and found that he needs to refill Sambar on his plate. She served him and Michael immediately stiffened when she came near him.

Michael was worried to be near her as he wanted to give her some space. He ate silently without even looking at her.

She tried nudging his shoulder but he didn't glance at her. She whisper yelled at him, "Should I pour some sambar?" He nodded absent minded. Ya, Don't look at me. Sambar is very important Mr. Michael.

But still she didn't want to show her anger while he his eating so she did as he asked. After eating he went to wash basin and washed his hands. She gave him a towel. He dried his hands without glancing at her.

Her mother came and started to talk with Michael. He was talking with her and Jenny couldn't understand why he was not glancing at her even. Her possessive side took over her.

Mom, leave us alone for some time. Go and talk with your husband, leave mine.

Her mother came to kitchen smiling and started to cook. Jenny was glaring at her mother. Why are you laughing? Jenny could see her father talking with Michael now.

Michael was occasionally talking on phone and she could also guess that he was saying what he talked on phone to her father too. Are they arranging anything?

"Jenny! Aren't you ready?" Her mother's voice startled her and She couldn't stop herself from wondering why she has to be ready.

Jenny raised her eyebrows and questioning her mother for which she answered with doubtful tone, "For your graduation day. You came here for that only right?"

Jenny had forgot her graduation day. That's just a ceremony. Here I am dealing with bigger things.

Jenny nodded her head and went to her room to bath but she couldn't ignore the uneasy feeling ad Michael didn't talk with her. Jenny wore a pink with white chudi. She tied her hair and came downstairs. She was looking at Michael who was talking something seriously with her father.

She was called by her mother so she went to kitchen. Michael had finished talking with her father who was shocked to hear what he has said.

Michael couldn't take the decision easily too. I made my heart stone and took this decision.

He saw Jenny on a pink top with little designs and white leggings. He always imagined that pink and white combination would look great on her and now she has proved it.

He sighed and went to take bath. He wore a blue shirt and black pant to the function. Jenny couldn't take her eyes off him when he came downstairs. She was openly checking out on him forgetting the fact that her mother was watching her with a smile.