Chapter-49- Unedited

ALTERNATE ENDING-14

Author's Note:

This chapter is dedicated to the greatest luusu in female history aaradhana_adithya

Your timing is great to ask for update as this chapter has been written exactly a month ago.

****

MICHAEL'S POV

She had realised her love and that's what I could think of. I stood rooted to the ground even after she went out.

I sat on the chair. Her actions came to my mind. I turned on the rolling chair to check if anyone is watching me.

After I found that no one is watching me, I stood up and fist punched on air as a sign of extreme happiness and jumped like a bowler who bowled a batsmen.

She loves me! She said it herself! I didn't ask or I didn't do anything but she herself said.

Walt! She was kissing and all I stood still.

Oh God! This is embarrassing. I stood there like a deer caught in headlight of a vehicle.

I also realised that I just jumped up and down like a child.

Totally embarrassing. I am a business tycoon. But not now.

Now I am a husband who just heard his wife say the most sweetest proposal.

Now I feel like going to every director and challenge them to say a proposal like my Jenny did.

No one can. She is the best.

Suddenly I felt a urge to go to her and who am I to ignore it. I raced out of my room to be stopped by Fred.

"Michael, where are you going? Japs are nearly here. You have to welcome them."

I pinched his cheeks and said pleadingly ignoring embarrassed look on Fred, "I have to go home. Jenny Is waiting. Just take care of all this. See you little Bro."

If he hadn't been embarrassed my action or my word 'little bro' he would have questioned but as he was embarrassed so didn't question me.

I was at my car in no time as I ran to the garage ignoring all the eyes on me.

This definitely feels like a climax in a movie.

But this is the start of my married life.

****

I ran inside the house but stopped on seeing the startled look on my family as I have arrived early.

Without showing any emotion I asked my mom, "Where is Jenny?"

Everyone broke into a smile from startled look. I knew that I can't be embarrassed more than now in my life.

I also know that I can't be more desperate than I am now.

Everyone at the same time said, "Your room." And I was sure that I heard Stacy say 'No one will disturb you for an hour.'

I went inside the room to see it empty but found that she was inside bathroom.

I sat on the couch waiting for her to come. She came after few minutes. I can't say the exact time as I was being pulled into a new space where time didn't even exist.