CHAPTER-15 UNEDITED

I know that this chapter won't get too many comment.

This chapter was written to divert my Mind.

My mind was getting depressed due to the chapter (chapter 4) in "What makes me a man".

This chapter is opposite of that chapter.

DEDICATION PART:

This chapter is dedicated to artrapunzel. She is a great writer. Her charecters are the most toughest to write. Only professional writers try that.

She is planning to leave wattpad. I am asking all of your help. Please give her your support and make her stay here.

Don't let our family loss our sister! Help me in it.

She definitely needs a salute.

                      ********

Jenny was standing in the same place where she got the kiss for long time.

After sometime she got a feeling of pain in her legs.

Why is my leg paining?

Why am I standing here?

What happened?

MICHAEL.

What happened to him?

He was speaking normally. Suddenly his eyes did something, followed by his hands.

Suddenly he went out. I went to send him off.

Why did I go? Didn't I hate sending him off when he came first?

What did he do to me?

Something happened outside. His hand caught my wrist. His eyes saw something in my face. He came near me.

Did his breath touch me?

Did he say something like "If you don't like me even I can....." Or did he say something else?

What is the meaning for if you don't like me?

Do I like him?

WAIT!!! I REMEMEBER WHAT HAPPENED NEXT!

HE KISSED ME.

Every thing changed. Every question she had backed. Only thing which occupied her mind was the kiss.

There was a tingling feeling all over her body. Where and why is this tingling feeling coming from?

Her atmosphere changed. It was full of happiness and a sense of relief. It is not full of oxygen and carbon-dioxide like others.