KASHISH'S DESTINY SEALED WITH ADVAY

At Evening :

Car stop near the temple and Poulomi come out of the car along with Kashish and Aarya. Kashish, dressed as a bride she was looking like a fairy, but there was not even a glimmer of happiness on her face.  There was only sadness in his eyes.

Kashish, Poulomi and Aarya climbed up the temple stair reach the temple and saw that the whole temple is  surrounded by gaint like bodyguards and no outside people was present there. When they entered inside the pavilion they saw that Advay is standing with his P.A Tushar and talking something with him and a lawyer is standing near them holding some files in his hand wearing a black coat. And at the middle of the temple their is fire pits where Priest is sitting and doing the preparation of marriage. When Advay sense Kashish presence he stopped talking and turned towards her and see her with emotionless face and then he walked near the fire pits and sit near it. And signal Tushar through his eyes. Tushar immediately get to understand what his boss was signalling.

Tushar -  Poulomi ji you make Kashish mam sit next to sir.  And Pandit ji you please starts marriage rituals.

Poulomi immediately nodded her head and hold Kashish arm tightly and try to take her near the pavilion but Kashish didn't move an inch.

Poulomi gritted her teeth in anger and say to Kashish slowly "Kashish, don't make a scene here, quietly go and sit next to Mr Singhania, otherwise Aarya will have to suffer the punishment for this act of yours."

Kashish didn't pay any heed to her word's and look towards Advay and say's " Mr Singhania I will marry you only when you will accept my one condition, and my condition is that...." . Before Kashish complete her sentence. Aadvay spoke in the middle.

Advay (neutral face say's) - I agree with your all conditions.

Listening Aadvay word's Kashish look towards him with amused expression and say's.

Kashish - First heard my conditions, may be you yourself back out from this marriage after hearing my conditions

Advay - Advay Singhania is not like those who go back on their words ( he again said with emotionless face).

Kashish took a deep breath and said "Mr Singhania after marriage, my daughter Aarya will also come with me to your house and will stay with me at your house, and this my only conditions, now tell me, do you really want to marry me even after this?  And wants to accept my daughter in your life?".

Poulomi get shocked listening Kashish demand infront of Advay but before she could say anything. Advay voice boomed in the temple.

Advay - Accepted.

Now Kashish also get amused listening Aadvay answer but she felt happy inside her heart that now she don't have to leave her daughter with Poulomi.

But Poulomi get angry and try to opposed it " but Mr Singhani, how can Aarya go with you guys, she...".

But one look from Advay and she immediately shut her mouth. Advay called Tushar and asked for cheque book. Advay signed the cheque and give to Tushar to handover it to Poulomi. When Poulomi saw the 20 crore amount her eyes widened and she look towards Advay and gave a fake smile and says

Poulomi - why not afterall Aarya is Kashish daughter, step daughter is right but she is her daughter only and if the daughter does not stay with the mother then with whom else will she stay.
(She said with a fake smile, while her eyes are twinkling with greed seeing the amount on cheque)

Kashish felt really disgust seeing Poulomi behaviour, that how getting the money she immediately change her colour like a chameleon and ready to let go her own niece. But it's good that now her daughter won't be with Poulomi alone there.

On the other hand Advay royally ignore Poulomi words and saw towards Kashish again with that emotionless face of his and say's "If your conditions conditions game is over then shall we move further I don't know about you but my every second is precious. Now I don't want to waste my time any more, come let's complete this marriage ceremony".

Kashish felt bad listening Advay taunt but she didn't say anything and walked and sit near Advay.

Priest start chanting mantras, During the whole marriage Advay doesn't look for a second towards Kashish. When priest asked him to filled Kashish's hairline and make her wear nuptial chain and at that time also Advay didn't look towards her face, but Kashish looks his face and it was as usual emotionless, without any expression nor sad, nor happy, no excitement, nothing. Aadvay made her wear nuptial chain and fill vermilion in her hair line, without looking towards her as if it has no meaning for him.

Kashish closed her eyes and drop of tear roll down from her eyes thinking that now her destiny is sealed with Advay with this marital sign, vermilion and nuptial chain. 

After their marriage Advay and Kashish signed the marriage registration papers, as usual Advay signed the papers  and when it was time for Kashish to sign those papers her hand started trembling but she some how manage herself and signed the papers.

After signing the papers Advay without speaking a single words walked from there following by some of his guards and went near his car and sit inside it. Which again shocked Kashish. Tushar saw her shocked expression and say's.

Tushar - Kashish mam please come sir is waiting for you in the car.

Kashish didn't say anything, she just simply nod her head and hold Aarya hand and about to moved with him. When Poulomi excuse Tushar and took Kashish little far from them and says.

Poulomi - I don't know what Mr Singhania like handsome rich and most eligible bachelor saw in wretched widow like you and bought you by giving 50 crores.  Anyways let this thing go and listen to one thing of mine very carefully with your ears open, don't give Mr Singhani even a single chance of complaint, to do as he says without asking single question to him, and keep pleasing him always. If you do the slightest mistake and he angrily throw you and your mannerless daughter out of the house, then don't come to me I will never allow both of you to enter Sengupta house again, remember this, go now. (Saying this she slightly pushed Kashish towards the exit of the temple)

To be continued...............

!! That's all for today!!