NEW PAPA

Unedited chapter ⚠️
kindly ignore spelling and
grammatical mistakes

And guys Please do vote ⭐ and comments and follow me to know about my upcoming Book's or upcoming updates of my previous book's. 

********************************

When Kashish open the lid of the casserole the aroma of paneer partha spread around the dinning table.

Aarya - wow Mumma today you have made my favorite dish paneer paratha. (She says excitedly)

Kashish - yes bacha, now you have your breakfast quickly or else you will be late for your school

Aarya - ok Mumma.

Kashish served one paratha to Aarya and move towards Aadvay to serve him, but he stopped her in the middle.

Aadvay - Daisy Aunty you know I don't like paneer paratha, didn't you tell this to my wife?

Daisy - sorry sir but for the first time she was making something for you, so I didn't stopped her. (she says in an apologetic voice)

Kashish - but Aadvay paneer paratha was your favourite, I still remember how happily you used to eat my hand made paratha. (She said in a flow, but when she realised she shut her mouth)

Aadvay - everything changes with time, Kashish, and their choice too, just like you changed. (He spatted rudely)

Which definitely hurt Kashish .

Kashish -  I'll make something else for you. (she says while controlling her tears)

Aadvay - not needed I'm getting late for office and from next time must know my likes and dislikes from Daisy Aunty  before making something for me. (He says in a taunting manner)

Kashish nodded her head and Aadvay was about to get up from his place when Kashish Stop him.

Kashish - Aadvay don't go out of the house with empty stomach, give me a minute, I will cut fruits and bring them for you.

Aadvay didn't say anything and quietly sit in his chair and Kashish fastly walked inside the kitchen to get some fruits for him.

While eating her breakfast Aarya look towards Aadvay and say's "You have missed the world's best paratha".

Aadvay who's busy in sending some mails look towards Aarya listening her words.

Aarya - really my mumma makes world's best parathas. (She says while chewing her Paratha happily)

"Aaru, we should not  talk while eating" Kashish says while coming out from kitchen holding a full plates of different types of fruits. Aarya nodded her head and indulged in her breakfast.

After their breakfast Kashish and Aarya come out from the mansion. Aadvay who's about to enter inside his car saw them moving towards the main gate of the mansion. When he stopped them.

Aadvay - where are you going?

Kashish - to drop Aaru to her school, I has not given his school bus driver the address of the new house, so I have to drop him to school myself.

Aadvay - You do not need to go anywhere, I will drop her.

Kashish got surprise listening his words but deny instantly " it's ok you will be late for your office I will drop her".

Aadvay - When I have said that I will drop her means I will drop her. you go inside the house. (He says while gritting his teeth in anger )

Kashish - Aadvay you have allowed my daughter to live with me in this house, for which I will always be thankful to you. Apart from this, I am his mother, the responsibility of her is on me, you do not need to burden with my responsibility. (She said straight forwardly)

Aadvay once again gritted his teeth in anger listening her words and about to say something when Aarya spoke in the middle.

Aarya - off hoo If both of you keep fighting like Tom and Jerry, then my school gate will be closed. Mumma If new papa is saying that he will drop me, then I will go with new papa.  (She said with a cute pout)

Kashish and Aadvay both look towards her being surprised when Aarya address Aadvay as new papa.

But seeing Aadvay rough and tough face  Aarya get scared and little hide behind Kashish and peep behind her and again says "When Papa married with Kashish Mumma, then Kashish Mumma became my Mumma. And now you are married to my Mumma, so you also become my new papa na? That's why I call you new papa". She says innocently with little scaredness in her voice.

Aadvay - Kashish you go inside the house, I will drop her, umm.. Aarya come sit inside the car. (this time he said with little softness seeing Aarya scared face).

In car drive, Aadvay is busy in his iPad while Aarya is not liking this much silence, so she suddenly says.

Aarya - You wanted to eat paratha na? didn't you?

Aadvay look towards her but didn't say anything. Aarya again say's "I know you wanted to eat paneer paratha, I had seen how you were repeatedly looking at the paratha kept in front of you while eating fruits. If you want you can eat from my tiffin box, Mumma has packed panner Paratha for me in my tiffin box ".

Saying this Aarya immediately open her tiffin box and picked one paneer paratha which was wrapped in paper foil and gave it to Aadvay. But Aadvay, didn't take it so she kept it near Aadvay on the seat .

Aadvay clear his throat and asked "What time does your school close?"

Aarya - 3 pm

Aadvay - ok then, my driver will come to pick you up, don't go anywhere alone.

Aarya nodded her head. Finally they reach her school and Aarya run inside the School campus. Not before saying that must eat the Paratha, it is the best paratha in the world. Aadvay smile slightly listening her words.

Car again started moving and Aadvay look towards the paper foil wrapped paratha and pick it up and Start opening it and took one bite from it and close his eyes remembering those days when Kashish specially prepared this for him.

Aadvay while eating the paratha "Still the same taste, really it is the best Paratha in the world".

!! That's all for today!!