BLISSFUL NIGHT 🔞🔞

Unedited Chapter ⚠️

Vote Target - 85

**************************

After listening Kashish word's except last line which she whispered Aadvay got emotional and in a guilty voice says "But I want to do some confession Kashish, that lady Sanya, she she was my former m******s".

Kashish closed her eyes in pain listening his confession and drop of tear roll down from her eyes. Aadvay saw it and raise his hand and wipe her tear from her face, then only Kashish open her eyes and looked in Aadvay's eyes. Now both are looking at with each other eye's.

Aadvay - 1 year 4 months back after coming back to India when I got to know that you married someone else I was totally devastated, the pain of losing you was unbearable I was dying in pain day and night, the mere thought of that now you belongs to someone else, you are married to someone else was enough for me to die a thousand death. I could not able to believe that you have betrayed me you have cheated on me, in my absence you married to someone else. I was destroying myself because of the pain and betrayal you gave me, to forget the pain and betrayal to keep myself sane I started consuming Alcohol day and night and sometime, I got totally addicted to alcohol and even sometimes I consumed drugs too, I was slowly slowly slipping into depression, I started neglecting everything my health, my business everything. my health was getting deteriorate day by day, but before darkness fully consumed me, King came to know about my condition and asked me the reason behind my self-destruction I told him everything about our relationship and how after I went to Australia you married to someone else who's rich person by betraying me. King knew that in my condition, I am not able to handle myself, so how will I handle the business? that I made with my blood and sweat with my day and night hardwork, at that time King came forward to take care of me and my business. He not only took care of me but also sent me to rehabilitation center and when I came out from rehabilitation center after some months and at that time I was completely changed person. I was stop drinking alcohol continuously day and night and stop totally taking drug and again involved my self in business, King was glad to see me as like before, but he did not know that I had completely changed, but changed for worst. Hate is born inside my heart for you I was started hating you for ruining me like this for breaking me beyond repair. But at the same time I can't stop loving you I can't able to forget you. During the day time I engrossed myself in work and that somehow helps me to escape from your memories, but at night your memories started haunting me and to distract myself from your memories I started having s*x with different women to forget those memories.

Saying this he looked towards Kashish who's looking at him with guilt and tears are flowing from her eyes nonstop thinking about his pain from which he went through in past because of her. Aadvay walk towards her and wipe her tears from her cheeks and cupped her face between her palm and says.

Aadvay - but trust me Kashish I haven't had a relationship with any other woman since we got married, I was always loyal towards you and towards our marriage. even though I used to say that this marriage means nothing to me, but to be honest, this marriage was everything for me, is and will be. marriage was only a way to keep you with me for lifetime by tying you with me. But now I realised that as long as we live in the past, we will never be able to come out of our sorrow and pain. We can never move on. Kashish the pain I used to give you, I felt 1000 times more pain then you. But now I really want to forget the past, I want to forgive you and want to move on. Kashish I really want to move on with you. I want to be happy with you and my daughter with a small family of three of us. I also want to lead a normal family life. Can we make a fresh start? (he asked the last line with lots of hope).