IS AADVAY REALLY CHEATING UPON KASHISH?

Unedited Chapter ⚠️

Vote Target - 80+

**************************

Sanya fumes in anger listening Kashish word's but try to control it and think to hurt Kashish with her words and with a smirk she says "wow really you Indian wife considers their husband as their god, so that's why it doesn't matter to you that in past me and Aadvay were in physical relationship. and after getting marry with you also we continue having s*x with eachother".

Kashish suddenly felt some pain inside her heart listening Sanya word's and tightly clutch her red saree in fist to control herself. At that time only Aadvay reach there while searching for Kashish and listened everything what just now Sanya told to Kashish.

"Sanyaaaaaaaaa" Aadvay roar her name like an angry lion. And walked towards them in a vampire speed. But before he could say anything Kashish speak before him.

Kashish - excuse me (saying this she started walking from there)

Aadvay - Kashish listen.... (but it was late Kashish already walked away from there before he complete his sentence)

Aadvay was about to go behind her when Sanya hold his biceps.

Sanya - let her go Aadvay, you know what I still can't believe it you married a widow. I mean you are the most eligible bachelor of the country and you choose a widow to be your life partner? as per your status and standard only girl like me suit you as your wife. if you wanted to have her then you should have bought her for a night instead of making her your wife. Let it be she has gone now you and me are here let's enjoy our night together like previous time. I know no one can satisfy you like me not even your so-called wife. (She said in seductive tone)

Aadvay who's already fuming in anger after listening what rubbish Sanya told to Kashish. But now his reach in pick after listening Sanya degrading word's for Kashish, he Jerk her hand away in such a force that she stumbled back and about to fall down but balance herself holding the wall, but before Sanya manage to stand properly, Aadvay hold her neck in tight grip and started chocking her.

Sanya - Aa.da.vay w.ha.t a.r.e y.o.u
d.o.i.n.g , l..e..a..v..e m.e y.o.u a.r.e cho..c..king m..e. (she said in a chocked)

But Aadvay hold around his neck become more tight cutting the oxygen supply now this time he's truly looking like a murderous monster. this side of Aadvay, Kashish also not seen. Sanya face was becoming red in suffocation. Her eyes started rolling upward and tears started flowing from her eyes.

Aadvay - How dare you say such words about my wife? You bloody w***e how dare you? She's not any other woman with whom I slept in the past. she's my love, she's my life, she's my wife. She's my everything dare you try to degrade her in front of me. I will kill you.

Saying this he started applying more pressure upon her neck making Sanya unable to breathe. Aadvay is only looking red.

Sanya - I.m so.r.r.y (she manages to speak in very difficulty)

Sanya was about to lose her consciousness, when Aadvay said in serious tone

Aadvay - If my Kashish will distance herself from me because of you, then understand that, that day will be your last day in this earth. (He said with extreme anger and dead serious tone)

And Aadvay finally leave her neck and Sanya fall on the floor with a thud and started coughing badly and lay down on the floor closing her eye's.

Aadvay walked from there towards the hall in search of Kashish, he's desperately started searching her in the whole party but she is no where to be seen. Suddenly his phone started ringing and he immediately received the call thinking it was Kashish call without seeing the callers name. but get disappointed because unfortunately it was his driver. But Aadvay instantly get angry learning it was his driver call.