ASSAULTING YOUR OWN WIFE 🔞🔞

Violence against woman is punishable by law. I don't support any type of harrasment or violence or m@rit@l r*pe.
This is just a story and take it as that only. 🙏

🔞 Warning 🔞

Highly Mature and Sensitive content is ahead read at your own risk ⚠️ ⚠️

*************************

Aadvay - why are you standing like a statue? don't you hear me? What I asked you to do? I told you to take of all your clothes. (This time he shouted loudly making Kashish tremble in her place)

Kashish - Aadvay please no (she said with tearful eyes)

Aadvay - what no? Today is our first night and you are my wife na? So it's your duty to give pleasure to your husband, and I very well know that you are experienced in this, So stop acting like an innocent girl and start taking your clothes and show me your n*ked body. (he said with a slightest smirk )

Kashish felt disgust listening his words and angrily spoke "You have changed, Aadvay, you are not the Aadvay I knew. I know that you are angry with me but now I'm your wife this is not the way to behave with your own wife, you can't insult me like this Aadvay". While tears rolled down from her eyes.

Aadvay chuckled and say's "wife? who told you that you are my wife? By filling your hairline with vermilion, by making your wear this black beads and by taking seven vows if you think that you become my wife then you are absolutely wrong
Kashish You are just a toy for me, the one whom I bought for 50 crores, I will play with you as long as my heart wants, I will play as I want and when I will get bore with you I will throw you out of this house and my life. If you don't want that I will throw you and your daughter out of this house right now then do what I said. or else get ready for the consequences". He says with a dark and dangerous tone.

Kashish knew that Aadvay was not joking, he was serious what he said now and she also knew that if Aadvay throw her and Aarya out of the house then Poulomi would never take them back to her house.

Kashish closed her eyes and drop by drop tears started falling from her eyes. She with trembling hands started taking off her clothes one by one, and at last she stop and now she's only standing in her undergarments. while Aadvay is sitting in the couch sipping his alcohol and when he saw her only with her Undergarments his mind started clouding with lust.

Aadvay - take-off that last pieces of clothes too which is hiding my view. (he said with a smirk, while lust is clear visible in his face)

Kashish snapped at his direction listening his words, but did she has any choice? No, she was bound to oblige his all demands for her daughter. So finally she took off the last pieces of the clothes which was hiding her modesty and now she's standing completely n*ked infront of Aadvay, she's was feeling really humillated, she never thought that Aadvay will do something like this to her.

Aadvay walked towards her like Lion walked towards his prey, he stop very close to her very close like even air cannot passed between them, Kashish tremble in her place sensing him so close near her while she is standing n*ked infront of him. Aadvay saw her face who's looking at ground with moist eyes. He hold her chin and make her look into his eyes, when Kashish eyes met with Aadvay eyes a drop of tear slipped from her beautiful doe like eyes, while on the other side Aadvay mind is fully clouded with lust seeing Kashish like this.

Aadvay started touching Kashish from her face to her chest, Kashish was really now feeling disgust by his touch because it was full of anger and lust there was no ounce of love in his touch. Aadvay hold her hair in tight grip and smashed his rough lips with her pink juicy lips and started kissing her like a starve man and at last he bite her lips, due to the bite Kashish lips started bleeding, Kashish was now gasping for air, but still he didn't stop he continue assaulting her lips and after satisfying himself to his heart content he finally leave her lips. After she left her lips Kashish started taking deep deep breath, she started breathing heavily. Aadvay saw her condition but still he didn't felt bad and hold her arms and pushed her on the decorated bed and started taking off his sherwani.

After completing taking off his clothes, Aadvay hover over Kashish and started kissing her neck and chest while leaving teeth marks, he then move down her b*soms and started licking it one by one and then started sucking her b**bs one by one while playing with another with his fingers, after satisfying himself from her b**bs he moved towards her belly and started kissing it and at last bite there, due to which Kashish winched in pain but still didn't open her mouth, then he move towards her inner thighs and started kissing them and then finally he move towards her womanhood and started smelling it. And after that he parted her both the thighs and started licking her private part with tongue, while Kashish is lying lifeless on the bed without any movement she's not feeling any kind of emotions but her traitor body betrayed her and she c*m for the first time and again tear roll down from her eyes and Aadvay smirk seeing her body reacting to his touch.

Aadvay with a mocking smirk says "seem like my bed warmer enjoy the pleasure give by me".

Kashish while lying in a bed with emotionless face says "My body may have betrayed me, but my heart has still not accepted it, you are assaulting your own wife".

Aadvay got more angry listening her words and he angrily hold her both the thighs in tight grip leaving his fingers print mark on her silky soft smooth skin and without any warning Aadvay pushed his rock hard like manhood inside her V****a and Kashish felt like someone shoved hot iron rod inside her and she screamed so loud in pain but the room of Aadvay is sound proof so no one listens that innocent soul painful scream.

Aadvay started thrusting in and out like an animal without caring about the unbreakable pain Kashish is feeling due to his act, like Kashish screams fall in his deaf ear, he was totally lost in his anger, hater and lust. He took many times Kashish in single night and after 3 hours finally he cum inside her for the 6th time and collapsed on Kashish chest while panting heavily still being inside her.

After some minutes he started mumbling.

Aadvay - why did you betrayed me Kashish? why? Why? I hate you Kashish, I hate you.

Mumbling this he closed his eyes and fall in deep sleep, but sleep was far away from Kashish eyes.

"history is repeating again" Kashish mumble in a painful voice while tears are flowing from her eyes.

!! That's all for today!!