THEIR PAST-2

This chapter is highly Unedited ⚠️
You may find lot's of grammatical mistakes and spelling errors, so please kindly ignore spelling and
grammatical mistakes

And guy's please do vote ⭐ especially silent reader's , It will hardly take some seconds to touch the start button.

Vote Target - 60

********************************

Like this time started passing now Kashish is 15 year's old and Aadvay 20. One of the Kashish classmate who's actually boy whose name is Yatin Desai gave Kashish a friendship card on friendship day because he likes Kashish and wanted to do friendship with her it's like a teenager crush for Yatin, which didn't go well with Aadvay his possessiveness took over his brain fully and he Started beating saying only one thing "how dare you give my Kashish friendship card. Kashish is only mine she's mine" Aadvay beat that boy until his nose started bleeding. Somehow near by people saw him and separate Aadvay from Yatin who's now on the verge of getting unconscious or else Aadvay would have killed him that day.

When Anjana get to know about this incident she immediately went to meet Yatin in hospital she even asked forgiveness from Yatin and His grandfather for his son action and also pay the doctor fees. Yatin was an orphan who live with his grandfather, his grandfather and don't want to get involved in the police case so he didn't drag this incident to the police station, because this police case thing may also tarnish Kashish image. Anjana for the first time feel ashamed for her son action and that day she first time slapped Aadvay. Aadvay who always blame that his mother is responsible for what he had face from society and still facing, he had big fight with Anjana and left the house in anger not before uttering bitter words and blaming her again. Which like always break Anjana heart.

Aadvay who was alone strolling in the empty street started thinking about his own action.

Aadvay To Himself - why did I beat Yatin till he get unconscious? And it was just a friendship card he was only wanted to do friendship with Kashish, which is not any crime and I know that Kashish already politely denied his friendship card, then also why I get so much angry, why I always get over possessive for her?, She has every to make friendship with anyone she wants but because of me she has never any close friend in school because I don't want to share her with anyone. why I always feel so different around her, it's not only friendship.

And then something clicked in Aadvay mind and he says in utmost happiness "It means I.... I.... Love her. Yes yes it's love I love my Kashish not from today from the day she comes in my life. Yes I love her". Aadvay realised that he's actually in love with his Kashish, he started jumping in happiness after realising his love for her, he was in cloud nine after realising about his own feelings for Kashish.

Aadvay To Himself - hold yourself Aadvay, she's still a teenager I have to wait till she became mature enough to understand my love. Till then I will shower her with all the love I have inside myself for her and will make her fall for me too.

And from that day Aadvay never leave any chance to show that how much Kashish is special for him and in passing time Kashish too fall in love with Aadvay. After her father only Aadvay is the man in her life who always protects her shower her only with love, care and affection. Never leave her alone when she's sad . He will always be their for her to wipe her tears whenever she missed her mother and cry.

Then the day comes when they both confession their love to each other. It was Kashish 18 birthday Aadvay spoke his heart and expressed his love and Kashish also expressed her love for him, while accepting his love. That day was the most beautiful day of life for both of them. they both promised each other that they will keep loving each other till their last breathe. Little did they knew that there is something else written in their destiny