TORTURE NIGHT 🔞🔞

Unedited chapter ⚠️
kindly ignore spelling and
grammatical mistakes

From this chapter onwards you will witness some changes in their life, some equations will going to be change. and past story one by one is going to unfold.

I will update next chapter in this week only if only I get 50 votes ⭐ and 100 comments, don't get angry on me due to this target because I also need motivation to write next chapter na? 😉😅😇

Violence against woman is punishable by law. I don't support any type of harrasment or violence or m@rit@l r*pe.
This is just a story and take it as that only. 🙏

🔞 Warning 🔞

Highly Mature and Sensitive content is ahead read at your own risk ⚠️ ⚠️

********************************

Kashish - Aadvay, I wanted to know Where's she? and you have to tell me. Where's Anjana aunty? and why doesn't she live here with you in this house of yours?

Aadvay Crawl his fingers in tight fist listening Anjana name

Aadvay - I do not consider it necessary to answer your question, you're no one to ask me about her. (he spatted rudely)

Kashish - I'm your wife Aadvay both ritually and legally, so I have every right to asked you about this and know about your mother, where is Anjana Aunty? Tell me, where is she? Aadvay, Why is she not staying here with you? have you hurt her again with your words? say Aadvay did you again hurted her? (she asked raising her voice little loudly)

Now Aadvay anger raised more seeing Kashish raising her voice infront of him and he Angrily says.

Aadvay - shut up Kashish just Shut up, I told her to come with me but she denied coming with me. (He shouted angrily each and every words)

But Kashish didn't back of seeing his anger because today she's also so much angry on him.

Kashish - and you obeyed her words and left her alone? today you are in this world because of her, today you have become such a big businessman, it is the effect of her blessings. Fighting with the whole world she raised you she nurtured you up all alone. why do you hate her so much, Aadvay? She's your mother, you will get everything in this world again but you will not get mother again if you lost her because of your blind hater. Look at me, who else can understand better than me what it is like to live without a mother. You are lucky that you have a mother who loves you unconditionally. who have been bearing your hatred for her with a smile since your childhood, Please remove hate from your heart for your mom. Because of her only today you are in this world.

Aadvay in angry and warning tone after listening Kashish word's "I already told you maa, is the one who denied coming with me, so don't you try to lecture me Kashish, I'm warning you. And you very well know that what is the reason for my anger towards her".

Then Kashish took a deep breath and again start saying "just because she became a mother out of wedlock and you had to listen to the taunts of the society, because of this you have been hating her since childhood. But have you ever thought how she would have been felt, and still felling when the same society would be taunting her and still taunting, but did she ever hate you? left you alone as soon as you were born? No, she didn't then how can you leave her alone at this age? or you are so intoxicated by wealth and fame that you have forgotten your mother too?".