KING'S ENTRY

This chapter is Unedited  ⚠️
You may find lot's of grammatical mistakes and spelling errors, so please kindly ignore spelling and
grammatical mistakes.

I'm really disappointed 😔 last chapter vote target is not yet accomplished, still I updated this chapter.

 It will hardly take some seconds to touch the start ⭐ icon still some people are not voting nor giving their views, if I don't get enough votes in this chapter then I have to keep this book in hold. Sorry but I have to do this.

So my lovely readers please vote and give your views.

60+ votes to unlock next chapter

********************************

At Singhania Office :

Aadvay is sitting in his cabin and was signing some of the documents when his cellphone started ringing when he saw the caller name a big smile forms on his face and he immediately received the call and after talking with the person who is opposite side of the call Aadvay, get extremely happy and after hanging up the call, he immediately rushes out of his cabin leaving all his important work.

Aadvay reach 7 star hotel and walk towards the reception and took the spare key card which that receptionist give with a smile. Then he move towards the elevator and reached 18th floor and then he walk towards the room number 2001 and open the door with a key card and enter inside and saw that a breakfast trolley is kept with untouched food. He hold the food trolley and walked towards the balcony of the room and saw that a man in his 60's is sitting in a recliner and reading a book. Aadvay serves the breakfast in the plate and kept it on the centre table near that man and says

Aadvay - king your breakfast. (he says with a smile )

That person look towards Aadvay and the person is non other than Vikram Goyal, Aadvay's guru his mentor whom he respect more than anyone in this world.

Vikram took one bite from the fruit salad and again look towards Aadvay.

Vikram - you are lucky young man that you get to eat home cooked food, and on top of that it is made by your wife by her own hand, Which must have been made with so much love and would have serves with the same love. unlike me one who has to eat food daily cooked by chefs and Cook or has to eat food from hotels.

Aadvay laughed awkwardly little listening his words and says "Who has stopped you from being lucky, King, you also get married, what is you are not that old you are only in your sweet 60". Aadvay laugh little saying this last line and Vikram too smile seeing his laugh.

Vikram - from the time you got married with your lady love, Mr lover boy you have changed a lot in this 4 months I have not received any call or single message for you. (He tease Aadvay)

Aadvay - it's nothing like that King, I was just busy with my new project, may it ever happen that I forget you? whatever I am today is because of you.

Vikram smile and say's "I'm just kidding young man And tell me how are Kashish and Aarya?".

Aadvay with little hesitation say's "they  both are perfectly fine".

Vikram catch his hesitation and said " what happened Aadvay, everything is fine na?"

Aadvay - ya ya king everything is perfectly fine.

Vikram - ok then tomorrow I am coming to your house for lunch, will meet Kashish and Aarya too and will also eat food cooked by Kashish, after long time homemade food. (He says with happiness)

Aadvay - ofcourse King, it is your home only, you can come whenever you want.  I will tell Kashish to cook all your favorite dishes. (He says with a smile)

Like this they both talk for some hours and after that Aadvay left for his office.

Next Day At Afternoon:

Singhania Mansion door bell was rang and Aarya who's sitting on the kitchen slab and seeing her mother preparing dessert. Jump from the kitchen slab and run from the kitchen saying that she will open the door, while Kashish was shouting her to don't run. Aarya open the door but frown seeing an elder man standing along with a driver who's holding lot's of bags.

Aarya - who are you? (She asked with a frown but in a confusion)

Vikram - my name is Vikram Goyal Sweetheart. and your name is Aarya, am I right? (he says with a smile)

Aarya widened her eyes and her mouth open in O shaped and she says "How do you know my name? I have never met you".

Vikram laughed little listening her words and seeing her shocked face.

Aarya frowned seeing him laughing at her and says "Why are you laughing? Is there anything on my face? or maybe I look like a clown to you?, You know it's a bad manner laughing at someone face".

Vikram - no sweetheart I'm not laughing at you, actually You are very cute and adorable.

Aarya - that's I'm mumma and papa also say the same. Uncle,can you please just move to the side, I am waiting for someone, he must be coming soon.

Vikram - And may I know for whom the sweet little princess is waiting for?

Aarya (happily) - I am waiting for the King, papa had said that the King is going to come to our house today. I've read in my books about King, They have big moustaches, they have horses too, He has a crown on his head, and he lives in a palace. Just like my Papa's has this mansion, same like a palace where King's live, and they always carries a sword with them.

Vikram again laughed but this time loudly listening Aarya cute talks, infact the driver who's supressing his laugh from long time but he didn't dare to laugh due to Vikram fear, now he also started laughing.

But when Vikram again saw Aarya's frowed face looking at him with cute anger he immediately stop and says "the king whom you want to meet and see, that King is none other me".

Aarya see him from top to bottom and says " don't lie, You don't have a crown on your head, you don't have a big moustache, nor you have come in a horse, neither you have a sword with you,
then how can you be a King? Mumma says that we should not lie, lying is a bad habit and Kanha ji (Lord Krishna) also gets angry with us when we lie".

Vikram again smile listening her words got impressed by Kashish teaching to her daughter, he's impressed because Vikram already know that Aarya is Kashish's step daughter but still she love her and teaches her good things. But before he could say anything Aadvay comes there.

Aadvay - I'm so sorry King I was not at the doorstep to welcome you, welcome home King. (Saying this he hug him)

Vikram - thanks young man.

Aarya then bite her tongue realising that he's actually a King.

Aadvay - Princess meet the person whom I respect the most in the whole world, my mentor, he's my King.

Aarya nodded her head and immediately touch Vikram feet. both Vikram and Aadvay get surprise seeing 9 years little girl well-manner behaviour.

Vikram immediately hold her both the arms and make her stand and says "Bacha (child) Daughters don't touch feet. may god give you all the happiness in the world, bless you with good health and long life". Saying this he caress her head and peck her forehead lovingly.

Aarya - But my mumma has taught me that we should take the blessings of elders by touching their feet.

Vikram again get impressed by Kashish. Then only Kashish comes out from the kitchen and walk towards the main door and when she reached near Vikram, she too bend down and touch his feet to take blessings, Vikram stop her in the middle and blessed her while caressing her head, Kashish smiles and feel peace in her heart after long time getting the blessings of some elderly person.

To be continued............

!! That's all for today!!