CAN'T TAKE MY EYES OFF HER

Unedited Chapter ⚠️

Vote Target - 80

**************************

Aadvay walk towards the mansion, Vikram words are still ringing in his ears. Aadvay enter inside the house and first thing he did, his eyes starts searching for Kashish. He saw Kashish is helping the servants in taking back the empty casseroles inside the kitchen, while Daisy and other servants are again and again asking her not to do any work they will do by themselves, but Kashish is politely denying them and helping them in their work with a smile on her face, Aadvay heart flatter seeing her smile.

After wrapping up the kitchen work Kashish walked towards the upstairs and Aadvay too follow behind her. Kashish went towards Aarya room and saw that her daughter is doing her school homework, Kashish smile and sit near Aarya, Aarya too smile back seeing her mother and says that her homework is almost done, Kashish check her notebook and then kissed her forehead and walked out of her.

Aadvay who's watching all this immediately hide behind the door of Aarya's room so that Kashish will not notice him. Then again he started following Kashish and saw her entering inside their room. Kashish enter inside the closest, there was a piles of ironed clothes, she started putting ironed clothes of Aadvay on the hanger and started arranging then inside the closet While Aadvay seeing her standing at the entrance of the huge Closet, with softness in his eyes.

When Kashish feel someone presence behind her back she immediately look her backside and saw that Aadvay is standing at the entrance of the closet and intensely looking at her with different emotions in his eyes, Kashish suddenly felt concious under his gaze. She composed herself and asked him

Kashish - Do you need something, Aadvay? (She asked as usual in her low voice)

Aadvay nodded her head in no and walked out from there outside of the room and directly went to his daughter room and started playing with her video game, still thinking about Vikram words and Kashish seren face is continuously flashing infront of his eyes.

After that day something change inside Aadvay he's no more behaving rudely with Kashish and most shocking thing for Kashish is now he is stop touching her at night, the person who never leave Kashish at night except her periods days was didn't touch her for freaking 3 nights. Which is really a shocking thing for her.

After 3 Days :

At Night in Singhania mansion, Aadvay wearing tuxedo suite is standing in the middle of the hall and checking something in his cellphone. When he heard Aarya voice from the top of the stairs and he turned around and that's it his whole world stop there seeing Kashish, who's wearing blood red shimmering saree with matching red colour sleeveless blouse with black neck piece and big diamond ear top and a diamond ring in her finger. Applying red lipstick With a minimal makeup and highlight her eyes with eyeliner, but the things which making her more attractive is her vermillion and nuptial chain. She was looking like a fairy from the heaven. Aadvay eyes are not leaving from her he's bindass ogling over her wife beauty and gawking her without any hesitation forgetting about the world.

Kashish and Aarya descended the stairs and reach near Aadvay and Aarya started calling him. But Aadvay is totally lost in the heavenly beauty who's none other than his wife, Kashish first time feel shy under his gaze and her cheeks turned cherry red colour she wanted to hide herself inside somewhere seeing his intense gaze on her.

Aarya - Papa from a long time you are looking at Mumma only you are not giving me any attention. (She complaint with a cute pout)

Then only Aadvay came out from his gawking world and felt little embarrassed by getting caught by his daughter. Kashish try to hide her own smile, seeing Aadvay red embarassed face.