STRONG KASHISH SHOW'S POULOMI HER PLACE

Highly Unedited Chapter ⚠️

Vote Target - 90

**************************

That woman name Ketki give Kashish a smile, on the other side Aadvay get confused that how Kashish know this old lady, and then only Kashish notice his confused face and said.

Kashish - Aadvay she's Ketki Kaki, she used to work in Sengupta House earlier.

Aadvay - oh thanks for saving my wife. Will you stay with Kashish for a while, I will bring water and juice for her.

Ketki get surprise when Aadvay called Kashish his wife but later she just smile and said "of course why not" .

After that Aadvay make Kashish sit in the chair which was offered by tho vegetable vendor and left from there towards the daily need Shop to buy water and juice for Kashish which is situated inside the market place only.

Kashish - Ketki kaki how are you? How is your daughter-in-law and your granddaughter?

Ketki - I am also fine and my daughter-in-law and granddaughter are also absolutely fine. But Kashish betiya he was calling you his wife?

Ketki asked to clear her confusion.

"Yes kaki, he is my husband Aadvay Singhania" Saying this Kashish look towards his husband Aadvay lovingly who just now enter inside the shop.

Kashish - you know Kaki
From the time Aadvay came into my life, my whole world changed, He not only accepted me but also accepted my daughter Aaru as his daughter. (She said with a happy smile)

Ketki too smile seeing her happiness and said "The happiness on your face and the spark in your eyes is telling how happy you are with Aadvay Sahab (Sahab - Sir) . And I'm very happy to meet you after so long and see you so happy betiya I will always pray to God that he may always keep your relationship stays strong forever".

Aadvay came back with water bottle and some juice bottles and saw that Kashish is talking with Ketki, first he washed Kashish face with the water and wipe her face with handkerchief and then he make her drink some juice. Ketki really get happy seeing such caring and loving nature of Aadvay towards Kashish.

Aadvay - are you still feeling dizzy? (He asked in concerned voice)

Kashish - no I'm fine now. (She reply with a soft smile)

Aadvay - ok then let's go to the doctor.

Kashish - Why go to the doctor? I'm fine now

Aadvay - why not? sometimes ago you are feeling dizzy, you were about to faint Kashish. Your health is not good we have to see the doctor. I'm not going to listen a single word from your mouth. We are going to the hospital that's final.

Kashish smile seeing Aadvay concerns for her and say's "Aadvay We both grew up in the mountains where the temperatures are always cool, aur And who would know better than you that our bodies will not be able to adapt to the new environment so quickly all of a sudden, That's why standing in the scorching sun for so long made me dizzy, now see I'm totally fine There is no need to go to the doctor, after going home I will drink lime water I will be totally ok".

"Are you sure? You don't need doctor?" Aadvay asked still not convinced with her words.

Kashish - ya ba ba I'm fine now. (She replied with a smile)

After that Kashish turn towards Ketki who's admiring them. Kashish
pulled out one paper piece from her clutch purse and write her phone number and address and give to Ketki and asked her to come to her house to meet her and Aarya whenever she's free. After that Aadvay hold the vegetable bag and surround his another hand around Kashish shoulder and took her towards their car and left for their mansion.