WHERE'S SHE??

Unedited chapter ⚠️
kindly ignore spelling and
grammatical mistakes

And one request guys Please do vote ⭐ and comments and follow me to know about my upcoming Book's or upcoming updates of my previous book's. 

********************************

Same Day At Singhania Mansion :

All day Kashish work in that big mansion, Daisy try to help her but she politely deny, because Kashish don't want that Daisy's job to be in danger because of her, last night itself, she had seen the anger of  Aadvay and she did not want anyone else to become the victim of Advay's anger. There are more than 20 rooms in the mansion which she has to clean, mop and after cleaning and mopping she has to wash some clothes of Aadvay then she prepared lunch after asking all the new liking food of Aadvay and send tiffin box for him with driver after having her lunch she has to iron Aadvay's clothes which she had wash in the morning, after doing all this work, She prepared Dinner.

After preparing dinner finally Kashish sit in the couch of big hall and started pressing her one hand wrist and palm with another her hand and vice versa which was really paining due to the nonstop work she was doing since morning and moreover the body ache due to last night torture make it worse. Then only Daisy came with an ointment cream and took her palm and started applying over Kashish palm because her palm had turned completely red and blisters also appeared.

Daisy while applying ointment say "Aadvay sir only looks strict and rough and tough but he's very good at heart, I've been working at his house ever since he started setting up his business in Australia, he has taken all the responsibility of my grandchild, his studies are also sponsored by Aadvay sir. But I really don't understand today why he is treating you so badly to his own wife?".  She's actually confused seeing Aadvay behaviour towards Kashish and also sad seeing her working alone all day.

Kashish - I know Aadvay is not bad from heart, but he is very angry with me. (She says in a sad voice)

Daisy look towards her being sad for her. Kashish saw her face and to divert the topic she asked "Daisy Aunty, how long have you been working in this house? I mean to ask that did you came along with Aadvay to India?".

Daisy - mam, I used to work for senior sir in his house in Australia for many years. But when Aadvay sir got his own bungalow in Australia, then senior air asked me to work in Aadvay sir house. And yes, 1 year ago, when Aadvay Sir came back to India, he also asked me to come with him and senior sir also told me to go with Aadvay sir  so I come with him to India.

Kashish (Confusingly) - Aunty Who is this senior sir?  Yesterday at the time of grahpravesh ritual also you did take his name and on hearing his name, Aadvay agreed for grahpravesh ritual.

Daisy - Senior sir, his full name is Vikram Goyal, he is a very big businessman in Australia. And he is also the mentor of Aadvay Sir. Aadvay sir respects him a lot.  Aadvay sir treats Senior sir like his father.

Kashish smile and says "ok".

But Kashish wanted to know something else also, ever since he came to this house, he wanted to ask this thing but she knew that Aadvay would not answer any of her questions.  So she thought to ask Daisy about it

Kashish (hesitatingly) - umm.. Daisy aunty Who has been living in this house for the last one year? I mean only Aadvay stays alone or does anyone else stay with him? Who is not at home right now.

Daisy - No, Kashish mam, I have come to India with Aadvay sir since then I see that he lives alone in this house. No one else except him.

Kashish got shocked listening Daisy words and think in her mind " it means she doesn't live with Advay? how could Aadvay do this, really Aadvay you have changed a lot with time and with time your anger and hatred has also increased. I really didn't expect this from you.  I'll have to talk to you about it tonight and you have to answer me". She says in a determination tone.

At Night :

Kashish after washing the utensils she came to her room and saw that Aadvay is standing at the balcony half naked only wearing his night pant. Kashish walk towards the balcony and called his name from behind.

Kashish - Aadvay I want to talk to you about something.

Aadvay - but I don't wanna talk with you. (He speaks rudely)

And saying this he walked inside the room, Kashish too walk behind her.

Kashish - Aadvay, I wanted to know Where's she? and you have to tell me Where's Anjana aunty? and.........

To be continued.....................

!! That's all for today!!