ITS NOT YOUR FIRST MARRIAGE

Kashish comes out of the temple with Aarya, Tushar was walking behind them. when he reaches near Advay's car, Tushar opens the door for Kashish and Kashish sits down beside Advay along with Aarya. Then Aadvay signal driver to drive the car towards the Mansion.

After some hours Advay car halted infront of the big house not a big house it was freaking lavish Mansion, 50 Times more bigger than Sahil house, it was decorated like a newly bride. Aarya got excited seeing the castle like big mansion.

Aarya - Mumma will we stay in this palace now? this palace is so beautiful, and how big it is, much more bigger than our previous house. (she said excitedly looking the size and  exterior of the house)

Kashish first time smile listening and seeing her daughter cute talks and excitement and happy face and says "yes, baccha (child) now we will stay here".

Aarya (excitedly started clapping her hand said) - yaaaaa

Kashish again smile for the second time and that's it Advay whose face was till now void of any kind of emotions get lost in Kashish beautiful smile but soon something strike in his mind and he composed himself and again made his face hard.

Advay and Kashish, along with Aarya reached near the main door and saw that all the servants are standing to welcome them. Advay saw that Daisy head servant of the mansion is holding Aarti plate (usually made of metal, and set with wicks dipped in oil, and often also containing flowers, incense, and rice )and two other servants are holding rice pot and red water in a plate.

Daisy - welcome sir and madam.

Advay - Daisy Aunty What is all this?  And who decorated the whole house? I didn't give these orders, I just asked to decorate my room and bed, and what is all this, I don't wanna waste my time any more in all this stupid rituals. I'm going inside.

Daisy - please stop sir, without aarti and madam grahpravesh (the family of the groom has welcomed the bride from the bottom of their heart and accepted her as an integral part of their family), both of you cannot come inside. Senior sir called me and asked to decorate the house and to get all these rituals done.

Advay who was about to enter inside the house stopped in his place listening senior sir name.

Advay - King said this? Ok then if King told this then do it. but fast.

Daisy nodded her head, while all the time Kashish was standing silent but she was little confused that who's this senior sir? Whom Advay Singhania is calling King.

Daisy started performing their Aarti she started circulated that Aarti plate around them and then she applies a tilak on their forehead (the tilaka is a mark worn usually on the forehead)  to both the bride and groom, After that Kashish tilt a Kalash (pot) laden with rice using her right foot and then she dip her feet in water containing vermillion powder. Then she walked inside the house leaving the red footprint.

Advay asked Daisy to took Aarya to her room and left from there without giving a single glance to Kashish, towards his mini bar which is situated inside his study room.

Daisy asked one of the servant to took Aarya to her room and make her comfortable and gave her dinner to eat. and she took Kashish with her towards her husband room which is from now onwards her room too.

Daisy - mam you get freshen up I bring your dinner here.

Kashish - no Aunty, I'm not feeling hungry.

Daisy - mam, you are really looking tired and I don't know much about indian weddings and rituals, Senior sir is the one who told me about your grahpravesh ritual and I had made preparations the rest with the help of the staff of the house. But I definitely know that Indian wedding takes a lot of time and due to nervousness, the bride does not eat properly before the wedding. You should eat something mam.

Kashish - no Aunty I'm totally fine.

Daisy - but mam.

Kashish - I am really not hungry aunty, and please don't call me mam, I don't like it you are older than me. (She says in calm voice)

Daisy (smile and say) - but mam I can't address you by taking your name. After all now you are the owner of this house. I will not feel happy nor it will look good while taking your name.

Kashish didn't say further anything and just smile, after that Daisy left from the room leaving Kashish alone in her room. Kashish went near the big french window and started looking outside.

On The Other Side:

Advay is drinking the Alcohol like there was no tomorrow. Suddenly he started getting the flashback of little girl and a teenage boy. Where that little girl is applying medicine to that boy wounds. Then he saw that a man is hugging a young girl and at last some words started ringing inside his ears.

"I Love you Advay"

"I Will wait for you"

And immediately Advay snapped out from the flashback and his eyes become all red in anger and he throw that glass on the floor cause that glass shattering in so many pieces. He again filled another glass with alcohol and hold in his hand and started walking towards his room which is situated in the same floor.

Advay and Kashish Room :

Advay enter inside their room and saw that Kashish is standing near the window. When Kashish heared door opening sound she turned around and saw that Aadvay is looking at her with painful eyes.

Kashish - A.d.v.ay (she called his name slowly in shuttering voice)

Kashish called his name and Advay chuckled and say's "thank goodness atleast you remember my name". Kashish can sense pain in his voice.

Aadvay walked towards the couch which is situated inside their room and sit on it and take a sip of alcohol and again say's.

Advay - anyways Mrs Kashish Advay Singhania, today we got married and today's night is our first night. you couldn't become a good lover, now at least become a good wife. Now come on let's not waste more time now fullfill the duty of being a good wife.

Kashish look towards him being little confused.

Advay - come on Kashish don't pretend like that you don't understand what i'm talking about afterall it is not your first marriage that you do not understand anything.

Kashish now can sense the anger and pain both in his tone, still she stand there like a statue, but Advay last word make her shocked to the core.

Advay -  Strip !

To be continued..............

!! That's all for today!!