VIKRAM TRY TO BRING KASHISH & AADVAY CLOSE

Guy's please do vote and comments. I'm not giving any vote Target in this chapter, let's see how many people will vote.

****************************

After that Vikram and Aadvay settled down in the big couch and Aarya sit beside his papa, Kashish went inside the kitchen to fetch some fresh juice for Vikram.

Aarya - Papa you said that the King is coming, but this uncle doesn't look like a king. (She asked to clear his doubt)

Before Aadvay could answer Vikram spoke "Your father also calls you princess, doesn't he?"

Aarya - papa call me Princess lovingly.

Vikram - exactly, Because you are his cute little princess. Similarly, your Papa also calls me King with love and out of respect.

Aarya - oh acha. (She said in a understanding way)

Kashish came with some fresh juice.

Kashish - sir take this juice for you. (she offered Vikram juice glass)

Vikram while taking juice glass from the tray says "beta (child) Why are you calling me sir?  I am neither your employer nor you my employee, Call me uncle".

Kashish smile and say "ji uncle".

Vikram - oops! while talking with you guys I totally forgot that I had brought some gifts for Kashish and Aarya.

Vikram then opens the bag which was kept in front of him, which his driver had kept before going out of the. Vikram forwarded one big gift box towards Aarya. But Aarya looks towards her mumma for confirmation that she should accept the gift or not and when Kashish nodded her head Aarya happily took the gift box from Vikram hand and said thank you. And immediately started unwrapping it.

Aarya squealed in happiness seeing the gift it was doll house set.

Aarya - wow! This doll house is so big and so pretty.

Vikram - Aarya, I'm glad that you like it.

Aarya - not like it, I love it once again thank you King uncle. (She says with utmost happiness while admiring her gift)

Vikram say's with a smile "you are most welcome baccha. " 

Vikram walk near Kashish and gave her the gift.

Kashish - There is no need for this uncle, I have got your blessings, that is enough for me. (Says with a small smile)

Vikram - I know beta, but I have brought this very lovingly for you, if you don't accept it, I will feel bad. Do you want your uncle to feel bad?

Kashish immediately nodded her head in no but she is still hesitate to took the gift so she look towards Aadvay, but Aadvay was sitting quietly, so she hesitantly took the gift box.

Vikram - Kashish beta open the gift and see, if you like it or not.

When Kashish opened the gift box, she gasped in shock it was an expensive diamond bangles. which was actually exclusively Vikram asked the designer to designed for Kashish. Kashish immediately look towards Vikram and says.

Kashish - uncle this is very expensive gift, I can't accept such an expensive gift, I'm sorry uncle. (Saying this she try to return the gift)

Listening Kashish word's about not accepting the expensive gift, Aadvay get flabbergasted, because according to him Kashish was greedy gold digger that's why she married to Sahil in past.