WIFE OR SLAVE ?

Unedited chapter ⚠️
kindly ignore spelling and
grammatical mistakes

And guys Please do vote ⭐ and comments and follow me to know about my upcoming Book's or upcoming updates of my previous book's. 

********************************

Next Morning :

Aadvay was the first one to open his eyes and saw that he's sleeping over Kashish chest and he's still inside her. Then his eyes travel towards Kashish face , he can clearly see the dry tears stain on her cheeks. She was looking fragile and mess due to his last night torture and lots of crying. He clearly remember that what he did with Kashish last night how he insult her and forced her to have sex with him. He felt some uneasiness inside him but soon it replaced by his hate and anger remembering that what she did with him, and he came out of her in a jerked due to which Kashish winched in pain because of Aadvay sudden act, and slowly opened her beautiful eyes which is totally swollen  because of crying.

Aadvay - if I'm not wrong this your second marriage Kashish, Still you don't know that a wife should wake up early before her husband and be ready and prepare all the necessary things for him like his office attire, breakfast, etc etc.

Kashish looked at him with blank expression, her full body was in pain but she didn't show it in her face. Aadvay felt again uneasy seeing her blank face.
So to masked his uneasiness. he again says in a hard tone.

Aadvay (hard tone) - now get up and get ready soon, I have something important to announce.

Kashish again didn't say anything and slowly get up from the bed and as soon as his legs touch the floor she hiss in pain but still she ignored it and get up from the bed with difficult and started limping towards the bathroom. Aadvay saw that how much she is in pain and clutched his hand in a fist and went to change in his track suit.

Kashish came out of the closest wearing a beautiful light pink colour saree, when Aadvay saw her he forgot to breathe because she's looking divine in pink colour saree, without any makeup only moisturizer and kajal in the eye's and little bit lipgloss, her hair are slightly wet, hairline and neck adoring with vermilion and nuptial chain. Aadvay is satisfied seeing vermilion and nuptial chain which indicates that now she's his only his. When Kashish look at Aadvay face who's literally gawking at her, she hold her Saree in fist due to nervousness, Aadvay comes out of his la la la land.

Aadvay - let's go downstairs (saying this he hold her hand and took her downstair)

After reaching the hall Aadvay call Daisy name, Daisy come running towards him

Daisy - yes, Sir.

Aadvay - Daisy Aunty call all the servants of the house in the hall, I have some important announcement to make.

Daisy called all the servants of the house and within a minute everyone crowded in the hall.

Aadvay - as you all know that I got married yesterday, then I thought that I have not given any party to anyone yet. So I thought to give a party to everyone today itself. So not from today but from now onwards for few months you all have a holiday. don't worry you all will get salary every month, it's a paid holidays for you guys. So you all can go now and enjoy your holidays.

Everyone get surprise listening it they are happy that they got paid holidays but they are confused now that who will do the all house hold chores be all of them go on leave, but they have not that much guts to asked this to Aadvay, so they said thanks to Aadvay and leave from there. But Daisy doesn't stay silent and after all the servants left she asked.

Daisy - but sir If all the servants have gone, then how all the household chores will be done?

Aadvay smirk and look towards Kashish and keep his hand over her shoulder and pull her little towards him and says "from today onwards my wife Kashish will do all the household chores. cooking, cleaning, mopping, watering plants, everything will be done by Kashish and yes aunty, you should supervise whether my dear wifey is doing her work properly or not".

Daisy got shocked and said "but sir, how mam?".

Aadvay - you don't worry Aunty, she's   multitasker she will manage. Am I right wifey? (Saying this he pressed her shoulder tightly, Kashish winch in pain)

Kashish -  ji (say's in slow voice)

Then Aadvay left from there towards his house gym. After Aadvay left Kashish look towards Daisy and says.

Kashish - Daisy Aunty, tell me where is the kitchen.

Daisy took her to the kitchen, and Kashish started preparing breakfast for Aadvay and Aarya.

At Gym :

Aadvay is punching the punching bag and continuously thinking about the last night 

Aadvay - she deserve it, she deserve it for betraying me, for breaking my heart, for making fun of my unconditional love. this is only starting Kashish you will have to suffer even more, now you will also have to suffer the same pain in which I lived for 1 year. you made me a monster Kashish, now you have to bear this pain which this monster is going to inflicts on you. (he says with raged filled eyes)

On The Other Side :

After preparing breakfast when Kashish was lying the dishes on the dining table, when she heard the sweet voice of her lovely daughter.

Aarya - mumma mumma.....

Kashish - What happened to you, Aaru ?

Aarya pouted and said "mumma made my ponytail na".

Kashish smiled at her daughter and says " come bacha".

Kashish started making her ponytail. and after that she kissed her both the cheeks. Aadvay came down for breakfast after getting ready for work and saw that Kashish is kissing Aarya cheek. Kashish look towards Aadvay and thought that he may not like her daughter presence, so she again look towards her daughter and said.

Kashish - Aaru have you packed your school bag?

Aarya - yes mumma everything is done.

Kashish - ok then you go to your room, I will bring your breakfast there, then I will drop you to your school.

Aarya - ok mumma.

saying this Aarya was about to move from there when Aadvay voice boomed in the hall who's now siting in the head chair of the dinning table.

Aadvay - The dining table is big enough for 10 people to sit and eat together.

Kashish understand the meaning of his sentence and make Aarya sit in one of the chair and started serving them.

To be continued.............

!!That's all for today !!