NEW BEGINNING IN AADVAY & KASHISH LIFE

Unedited Chapter ⚠️

Vote Target - 85

Silent readers I'm not asking for 800 votes it's simply 85 votes so try to complete the vote target soon don't take months to complete it.

And Thanks to all my regular readers who always vote and comments on my chapter ❤️

**************************

After One Month :

Kashish and Aadvay is peacefully sleeping in eachother embrace, when Kashish started waking up from her sleep and realised that there was no piece of clothes over her body and her naked body is attached with Aadvay naked body.

Kashish cheek turned crimson red thinking about their last night love making under the Shower and after that also in their bed. Then she look towards the alarm clock and slowly comes out from Aadvay embrace and try to get up from the bed without disturbing Aadvay's sleep and started to look here and there for something to cover her naked body and finally find a towel lying on the nightstand she wrapped the towel around her body and directly walk towards the washroom not before last time looking at Aadvay face with a smile who's sleeping peacefully.

Kashish came out from the closest getting fully ready but get startled when suddenly Aadvay pulled her in his arms and Kashish back get attached with Aadvay chest and he hugged her tightly by pulling her through her waist and keep his hand over her soft belly and kiss her neck and keep his chin over her shoulder and close his eyes. Kashish smile seeing his behaviour.

Aadvay - Kashish why did you leave me alone in our bed? (he winch like a child)

Kashish - Aadvay, haven't you seen the clock, it's already 7:45 am in the clock

Aadvay - so what today is Sunday. (Saying this he again kiss her neck)

Kashish while caressing his hair say's "Aadvay today our daughter is going to summer camp, I have to wake her up and get her ready I have to cook her favourite breakfast and also have to pack some homemade snacks for her, which is she will gonna take in her summer camp, then I have to drop her at her school".

Aadvay - oh no how can I forgot about that stupid summer camp. So she has to go to that Stupid Summer Camp today. Wait, I will come getting shower quickly, then we both will go to drop her together at her school.

Saying this Aadvay turn Kashish towards him and peck her lips and went inside the bathroom. Kashish smile and move towards Aarya room to wake her up.

At Dinning Table :

Kashish, Aadvay and Aarya is having breakfast while maids are serving them.

Aadvay - Princess There is still time, if you want you cancel this summer camp .  How hot is outside and you will also get bored in that stupid camp. And you will be out of the house for so long. How will me and your Mumma live without you for so long? we will miss you every second. (He said this last line in a little sad voice)

Kashish shake her head seeing Aadvay using all the tactics to change Aarya mind, from the time Aarya filled the form of summer camp from that time Aadvay is using all possible way to convince Aarya not to go to summer camp for one month and the reason she also don't know. 

Aarya - I will also miss you both very much, but Papa, I have to go to summer camp, and anyway we are going to hill station.

Aadvay - but Princess I was about to plan a abroad trip for us. You know Hongkong we could go to disney land. (he try to lure her talking about Disney land)