STEPMOTHER

Unedited chapter ⚠️
kindly ignore spelling and
grammatical mistakes

And one more request guys Please do vote ⭐ and comments and follow me to know about my upcoming Book's or upcoming updates of my previous book's. 

********************************

After 4 Months :

Kashish is sitting at the balcony in the large recliner, looking at the star's filled sky and thinking about all those things which taken place in the last 4 months.

Kashish POV:

Four months It's been four months since we got married but nothing has changed between us except a few things, Aadvay even today also he behaves with me in the same rude manner as he behaved on the wedding night, even today all he vent out all his anger and frustration on me, even today also I am just only a toy for him and at night his bed warmer, he never leave me at night except my periods days, and after having s*x with me every night he makes sure that I should have birth control pill at morning, according to him I'm not worthy of carrying his baby. His bitter words always broke my heart into million pieces. Now it seems that he is not the same Aadvay whom I had loved in the past. More than physical pain I felt more emotional and mental pain. Now I have nothing left in my life, I'm only living this pathetic life for my daughter Aarya, my life my everything my Aarya the only reason why I'm still breathing. I accept the reality that this is what written in my destiny.

But from last one month some things have changed in our life, like I'm no more doing any household work except cooking breakfast, lunch and dinner for Aadvay and for my daughter Aarya. From last one month equation between my Aarya and Aadvay also change, Aadvay and Aarya came very close, whenever Aadvay is at home he spend his most of the time talking with Aarya and infact he play basketball with her, I saw genuine love and care for Aarya inside Aadvay eyes, I'm happy for my daughter that atleast she's getting love from Aadvay. Aadvay is now started caring about her, love her like his own daughter and this miracle happens one month back which changes some of the things in our lives.

POV END

FLASHBACK:

It was pleasant Sunday morning, but not for Kashish as usual after breakfast she is doing the household chores. she was moping the floor. Aadvay who was in his study room come out his study room and started walking towards the downstairs but suddenly his eyes caught someone due to he halted in his place.

Aarya is standing on the long tool and with a cotton cloth she is cleaning the dust over the big painting frame hanging on the wall. But suddenly Aarya's foot slipped and before Aadvay could save her, she fell on the floor from the tool.

Aadvay  - Aryaaaaaaaa (shouted her name in horror)

Aadvay ran more speedy towards Aarya. Kashish who was moping the floor too runningly came there listening Aadvay loud horrified scream and she too get horrified seeing Aarya lying on the floor crying in pain, Kashish didn't notice the long tool her full focus was on Aarya who's crying in Pain, Kashish too run towards Aarya but till then Aadvay already held Aarya in his arm who's crying due to pain and he fastly walk towards his room and make her sit comfortably in the bed and started coaxing her. By god grace Aarya wasn't hurt much.

Aadvay - sssshhh! baby nothing happened, just a little bruise. (he says in a soft tone trying to calm her down)

After this he went inside the closest to bring first-aid box. Then only Kashish come inside the room and saw Aarya crying face and also saw that her elbow and knees are bruised and little blood is oozing out from her wounds. Kashish run near her and asked in moist eyes seeing her daughter wounds and pain.

Kashish - Aaru bacha ssshhhh!
don't cry bacha, is it hurting a lot bacha? how did you get hurt baby? say Aaru? (She asked with teary eyes while crassing her hair)

Before Aarya could speak anything Aadvay spoke before her, who just come out of the closet with first-aid box in his hand .

Aadvay in angry and rude tone says "You call yourself Arya's mother, don't you?  and you don't even know where your daughter is at home and what she is doing? She was doing dusting of a painting frame by climbing on a long stool and she lost the balance and she fell down. Kashish you are so careless that you don't even care for your daughter and you really didn't know she was cleaning? This is the difference between a real mother and a step mother".

Saying this Aadvay started cleaning Aarya wounds and started applying antiseptic cream.

Kashish listening Aadvay words felt hurt, but more than hurt she's feeling guilty for not taking proper care of Aarya.

Aarya listened Aadvay words and she didn't like it at all that her New papa is scolding her Mumma and calling her stepmom.

Aarya - mumma is my mumma only she's not my step mumma. I read in Cinderella story Stepmumma is so cruel, she makes her stepdaughter do the housework and scold her all the time and harasses her a lot, and don't even love her step daughter. But my mumma never did that to me, She has taken care of me ever since she came home after marrying my father. She has fed me food with her own hand, she has helped me in my studies, and she has always saved me from being scolded and beaten by my papa and bua. Whenever I can't sleep, Mumma sing lullabies for me and whenever I have fever, Mumma stays by my side without sleeping whole night. And my mumma loves me the most in this whole world, So how she becomes my stepmumma?. She is my mumma only not any Stepmumma. she is the best mumma not of this world, but of this universe. (Aarya says while beaming in a happiness forgetting about her own physical pain)

To be continued...........

!! That's all for today!!