Unexpected wake up call

The moon fell and the sun climbed its way into the sky. As it did the living room was filled with light that bled through the curtains.
Humming came from the kitchen and the smell of bacon wafted through the air.

Quite conversation could be heard from the kitchen, blue eyes then opened to see that George was no longer by his side. The other brunette wasn't so lucky however as he was trapped under the youngest.

"Good morning sunshine"
Tommy blinked the sleep out of his eyes before replying, "mornin'" Sitting himself up he stretched out like a cat and decided that today was going to be a good day.
"Karl, Tommy! breakfast is ready!"

Did he really spend the night with a bunch of strangers?

A weight was then lifted off the pillow that Tommy was sat on as Karl got up, his feet smacking against the wooden floor with sleep clinging to every movement. The blonde quickly got up before following close behind the brunette.

He stood in the doorway as the others moved to get the food they wanted to eat.
"if you don't like anything I can make something else" the blond was surprised to hear Punz. "what no, it's fine" Dream then looked up and Tommy blink at him before he moved to grab some bread and bacon.

The rest of breakfast continued as normal and he watched as George threw bread at Sapnap as if he was a duck which Quackity found hilarious causing both him and Karl to burst out laughing. This however made George throw bread at the both of them sending the man into a fit of laughter and the rest of them to stare in defeat. Dream and Punz stayed out of the food fight and involved themselves in several games of rock paper scissors. Tommy was happy to be there.
Until he got bread fired at him causing everyone to laugh and Dream to wheeze.

"what the hell man!?"

Clattering of dishes and the smell of soap soon made its self very apparent as people moved to start washing their plates.

Able sisters then played through the room.

"wha-?"

Quackity looked confused until Tommy started scrambling to answer his phone which earned the small blond a few giggles and the teasing which is soon to come.

"Hello?"
The blond set his phone on speaker since it was no caller ID and he knew everyone would be curious anyways.
"Tommy?"
A unclear voice came through the red phone.
"yes?"
"It's me Eret."
Tommy quickly took the phone off of speaker and bring the device to his ear and the others stood and watched as he made his way out of his room.

He returned not long after.
"i'm sorry I have to go"
Mild concern washes over the room but Sapnap is quick to offer the small blond a ride home but he declines and thanks them again for letting him stay.
"Alright see you at school kid."

"bye see you all at school on monday"
A soft smile spread across his face as he finally closed the door with a soft click and left. The room fell into a collective silence as they though carefully about what had just happened.

"Anyone know who Eret is"

Sapnap was the first to speak up once the silence became uncomfortable. The rest of them shook their heads or quickly got on their phones in order to search for them.
"Works at a Bar."
Punz turns towards Quackity
"which one?"
"uhh Royals"

Punz shook his head once again which told the others he didn't know who this person was. The rest of them just sat confused and worried for the blonde that had just left their house.

Dream and Quackity continued to search on social platforms and a few others went into the room to clean up the obviously messy and abandoned sleeping arrangements.

Meanwhile two blondes struggled down a flight of stairs. One was clearly not sober and the other looking as if he was ready to leave the older man all together