6. In Love

"We can talk about it in the morning." Beka agreed.

Daemon grabbed her hand leading her along. The castle seemed too far a walk. Daemon hastily got them a room at an inn. His lips on hers the entire walk to the room. He fiddled with the door blindly as her hands tangled in his hair, he moaned into her picking her up by her thighs her legs wrapped around him.

She bit at his lip feeling the racing of his heart against hers. Daemon felt himself throbbing his cock ready to burst out of his pants. He kicked the door closed behind them before putting her down on the dresser.

Her lips chased after him as he pulled away yanking his shirt off. Daemon was quick to tear at her dress from her body, lips sucking down her chest she arched into him her head tipped back against the wall.

He bit and licked his way down. Hands dug into her thighs pulling her towards the edge where he firmly buried his face in her cunt.

She moaned out as he put her leg on his shoulder. Her hands gripped his hair as his tongue and teeth pulled and teased and prodded at her.

As his tongue circled her swollen clit, He slid two fingers inside her. She was definitely ready for him and He quickly found a rhythm which she matched, grinding her hips seductively.

He let his hands caress her inner thighs, delighting in the softness of her skin. Her ass was as perfect as He had imagined, perky and round. He grabbed it and pulled her closer, moaning against her clit as she arched her back. He sighed as He tasted her, she was perfection. Even before he ever tasted her Daemon knew he wanted her forever.

Her legs began to tremble, and her cries grew louder as he finger fucked her harder. He drew her clit into his mouth, sucking and teasing it with his tongue. She grabbed the back of his head, and with a loud moan, her whole body shuddered with her orgasm. He kept his fingers inside her, letting her juices flow down over his hand and down his chin.

Heels dug into his back as she grinded her hips into his face.  Screaming out his name he felt her release.

"Pants. Off. Now." Beka demanded breathlessly as he rose kissing her again. Her chest heaved as he brought her to the bed laying her down as  she tried to compose her racing heart.

Her eyes watched him as he removed his pants his cock popped up victorious. He didnt waste any time. His lips met hers again as he thrust into her.

She whimpered out at his size as shaky legs wrapped around his hips.

He felt her nails scratching along his back felt her breath hot on his chest.

He felt Beka come apart on his cock, and it takes everything he could do to hold back his own release as she shuddered and writhes beneath him yet again.

"You are a miracle, Beka," Daemon informed her, peppering kisses over her hair as he plunged in and out of her. Her crooning cry of orgasm piqued into a shrill wail, her oversensitive cunt spasming around his iron-hard cock as Daemon demanded more sensation from her, more pleasure, dragging out the last ripples of her orgasm.

"You are sunshine and life and beauty. Sexy and strong and powerful. Do you know what you have done to me so easily?" Daemon questioned Beka panted back a breath as he locked eyes with her. Hips still pounding into her. "You have bewitched me and now I worship you, Rebekah, worship you as you should be revered—you are perfect, you are mine. I want to make you rebekah Targaryen—" Daemon declared as he came apart on her name, thrusting deep into her body, hitting a spot that made her buck and shiver and those vibrations ripped through body apart. In more ways than one. Everything Daemon said though was true.

She was the brightest source of goodness Daemon had ever known. She saved him from a life of dull tragedies living in his brothers shadow and she was perfection, all he ever wanted and more.

And perfection like her shouldnt be hidden he wanted the world to know. That he, Daemon Targaryen was in love.