12. Whoes Panties are those?

"To make the moment even grander!" Daemon declared moving to his dresser. "Hold on its in here-"

"Mixed with other trinkets you will give future lovers." Beka mused and Daemon glanced back at her before trapping her under him pinning her to the bed.

"No future if you are not in it." Daemon corrected. Beka believed him too. He kissed her fiercely and her lips chased after him as he got up again. "Here it is- goodness whose panties are those?" Daemon teased. "Oh wait. Yours."

Beka swatted a hand at him. Her lip caught between her teeth as he pulled her to him. He kissed at her neck as her legs wrapped around him.

"For the future Lady Rebekah Targaryen!" Daemon declared holding up a valyrian steel necklace. "Now you and I both hold a piece of history."

"It's beautiful." Beka declared. Daemon moved around her as he clasped it to her neck. Her fingers touched the cold steel. "You are so sweet Daemon."

"I'm really not. Ask anyone." Daemon teased.

"You are the sweetest man, Daemon." Beka corrected. "I will never take it off."

"Well thats good because I want to see you in that and nothing else." Daemon agreed.

+

"I'm staying."

"What do you mean youre staying?" Elijah countered.

"I'm staying with Daemon. He asked me to marry him-"

"He's a prince, I'm sure he asks women all the time to marry him to rip their panties open." Kol countered and Beka scowled back at him.

"He asked me multiple times to marry him and I said yes." Beka informed them. "He wants to meet you properly."

"Rebekah, you know we love you but-"

"Then meet him and dont embarrass me." Beka cut in. "I love you most of the time but come on. Have I ever liked any one this much?"  Her brothers shared a look.

"Finn will want to be there." Kol remarked. "Nik will feel left out too... has to be a full family affair."

"If you dont even think hes serious then why tell everyone?" Beka countered.

"Because you think it's serious." Kol declared.

"I really like him. I love him!" Beka corrected. "Since Viserys was chosen we have been inseparable."

"Father noticed your absence." Elijah agreed. "Niklaus was worried about you. We said you were fine."

"Are you going to the kings coronation when the old fart dies?" Kol questioned.

"Well, I will be a targaryen so of course." Beka agreed nonchalantly.

"I will meet him." Elijah agreed. "Officially." Elijah added.

"And be good and dont embarrass me." Beka added leaning into him.

"I can be good." Elijah agreed.

"Where is prince charming taking us?" Kol added.

"Dear Gods help me now." Beka murmured.

+

"This is nice." Daemon declared. Beka begged her brothers to be good and not scare him away. She really liked him and that didn't happen. Nothing this good lasted and she didnt want her brothers messing it up.

"So our Bek..." kol remarked. "You are paying right?" He added.

"Of course," Daemon agreed "order anything you want." Kols smile widened ordering a flogen of ale just for himself and every item of food they served.

"Im sorry about him." Beka whispered.

"Targaryen coin means very little to me." Daemon assured. "What is money if I cant share with my future family and the love of my life?"

"Love of his life." Kol repeated. "You contact that witch mum-" Elijah pinched his waist silencing him.

"No love potions out Rebekah is wonderful." Elijah offered. Beka mouthed thank you as food was placed all over the table. Elijah watched as Daemon poured Beka more wine his hand never leaving her. Whether it was at her thigh or around her back, bringing her hand to his lips giving gentle kisses.

Elijah saw hearts in his little sisters eyes as she looked at Daemon. But Daemon was royal how long would it be before he broke Bekas heart and left her with a child growing in her womb to be labeled a bastard and never able to know his father.

Elijah thought the worst his mind spiraling as they spoke and Beka smiled leaning into Daemons touch.

Their father would kill the child. Bekas heart would only break farther.

"So..." daemon began as he leaned back in the booth. "Did I pass?"

"Pass?" Kol mused.

"Your test of if Im good enough for Beka." Daemon clarified.

"Can I get a pie to go?" Kol countered. Daemon nodded. "Then sure."  Kol agreed. Elijah reached out and shook Daemons hand.

"Take care of my sister." Elijah instructed. He had to be positive maybe the worst wouldnt happen and they would live happily ever after.

"I will." Daemon agreed as Elijah hugged Beka.

"I will walk you out." Beka offered before kissing Daemons cheek. "Be right back." Beka stared back at them once the door closed expectantly.

"Hes alright." Kol admitted.

"He really likes you Rebekah." Elijah agreed.

"You have my blessing to become a princess. But dont let it get to your already big head." Kol agreed. Beka deadpanned as she stared back at him.

"You know I dont care right?" Bela offered

"You wouldnt have made such a big deal if you didnt

"You wouldnt have made such a big deal if you didnt." Elijah corrected hugging her again.

"You think you can convince mother and father that this is a great idea?" Beka pondered

"You should fake your death. That would be easier." Kol corrected.