22. Who Do We Have to Kill?

"Davina is in a carrot cake comatose." Beka remarked as she closed their door. Daemon smiled back at her as he put down his glass. 

"My wife."

"My husband." Beka agreed beaming back at him. 

''Would you like to see the pleasures you missed out on?"

"You mean while your five year old cousin was eating cake and you wanted to fuck me on the table?" Beka questioned. 

"Yes." Daemon agreed and Beka laughed out. 

''Why don't you tell me.'' She mused. 

"Oh no darling this is best experienced.'' Daemon corrected.  She smiled back at him. "We can compromise. I tell you when I'm going to do and then I do it." Her smile widened. "First take that dress off."

"Don't rip it, Davina would be so sad, she said she wanted to wear it for her wedding one day." Beka remarked. He chuckled as he lifted her putting her down on the table, his fingers ghosting over her skin as he pulled at the strings, letting it fall from her chest bunching at her waist. He moved her again so she stood on the table as she dress fell. She stared down at him as he kissed her cunt now at his eye level as satisfied grin on his face as he looked up at her.

"Then I would take my time worshipping your perfection. I would bring you to the edge again and again teasing you and tasting you until you were dripping and whimpering mess withering beneath me begging me to take you." He smiled as her eyes fluttered closed. "I've barely started and your already soaked." He remarked his fingers running along wet folds as he helped her down.

"What next, husband?" She whispered.

"I love it when you say that." Daemon remarked. "Say it again." 

"Husband. My husband." Beka agreed. 

"Oh... my glorious wife, I would tease you." He reminded, hands caressing along her body. "Then taste you." His finger slid inside of her and a gasp escaped her. He pulled his finger free bringing it to his lips with his smirk.

"Delicious." He informed her. "What do you think hands or mouth first?" She stared back at him in a happy daze, she was Rebekah Targaryen forevermore! She felt like she was dreaming and didnt want anyone to pinch her. "Love, you still with me? Or are you quite bored with my demonstrations? I could stop-"

"No!" She practically screamed out.

"Then what is it, hands or mouth fucking you first?" Daemon asked.

"Stop talking and fuck me." She begged.

"Bossy, bossy..." Daemon tsked. 

"You torment me!" Beka declared. 

"Options." Daemon corrected. "you have to choose or I might just think you are not interested." 

"Not possible." Beka corrected as she reached out for him. He rose a brow and it was killing him too waiting but he had a great view.  "Mouth." She answered. "Then you will stop talking and start doing."

"I do love it when you boss me around." Daemon said dropping down and nipping at her thigh as she sat back on the table. 

"Get used to it." Beka agreed as he brought his mouth to her, swirling his tongue around her clit, hands gripped around her thighs, her body moving and shifting along the table with every thrust of his mouth on her and in her. A smile curved his face as she moaned out before alternating sucks and licks before pulling away. A whine escaped her at the loss of contact.

She whimpered out reaching down for him. He drove back in, tongue darting into her, her hips bucked off the table involuntarily and he placed a firm hand on her stomach holding her in place.