13. Take Me. I'm Yours

Beka made a fire and the flickering light filled the house. Aemond smiled softly looking around. He touched the windchime in the window the blades mounted on the wall a necklace Beka had long since forgotten about. She watched Aemond touch the valyrian steel necklace and it made her heart ache at the memory.

"Valyrian steel." Aemond recognized

"Thats why I brought you here. Your gift." Beka remarked pulling a blade from the wall. "Its a special blade." 

"It's beautiful." Aemond remarked. 

Its the blade that killed me, Beka thought as she watched him take the blade from her. 

"Are you sure you want to give this to me?" 

It was like he knew there was more to it. Beka nodded though. 

"It's special but so are you." Beka reminded him. "It needs a warrior to wield it." He dragged his hand along the flat of the blade. 

"Valyrian steel..." Aemond looked at the other blades. "You have so much of it."

"My brothers were warriors." Beka offered. "Hunters more than anything though. We all were hunters." 

"Fancy blades for catching meat." Aemond mused. 

"You have no idea." Beka murmured. 

"Thank you Beka, its beautiful. I will keep it with me forever and always." Aemond declared. 

"I'm glad." Beka watched him as he put it down though. "15 tomorrow... what big plans do you have?"

"Staying with you all moon sounds like a good plan." Aemond remarked stepping closer. 

"All moon," Beka pondered. "What would we do to pass the time?" 

"I can think of a few things." Aemond offered his cheeks already red in a blush as he pulled her closer. 

When the moon was at its peak Beka whispered happy name day into the darkness. 

"What do you want for your name day?" She pondered running a hand over his face.

"What I have wanted since I first met you." Aemond remarked. "You." 

"I'm here for the taking." Beka agreed. "I'm yours." Aemond leaned closer kissing her again. 

"I've never..." Aemond began as Beka was illuminated by the firelight. 

"We can go as slow or as fast as you want." Beka assured him as she played with the strings on his shirt. "What do you want?" His mouth went dry as he fists her dress. He didnt have the words to say it. To say he wanted all of her right now. "Then take me." Beka agreed. Aemond stared back at her. 

"Did I say that out loud?" Aemond pondered. Beka nodded in agreement. 

"Take me." Beka repeated as she kissed him. He pulled at her dress while his lips molded with hers. She practically purred into him as the heat of the fire met her skin and his hands pushed down her dress unable to pull his mouth from hers. 

She stood up lips dragging away from him. He watched as her dress fell leaving her bare before him. He pulled at his clothes but suddenly his hands were numb as he stared back at her. Unable to think or move just hypnotized by her beauty. She knelt beside him and pulled at his clothes his hands dragged gingerly across her stomach, knuckles brushed her ribs. 

"I've never..." But she kissed him silencing him. He didnt want to do it wrong. He didnt want to hurt her, he didnt want to scare her away with his inexperience. 

"I like you Aemond, I love you Aemond." She corrected. 

"I love you." Aemond agreed locking eyes with her. 

"Love me." She begged kissing along his jaw and neck. His touch was so gentle, he knew what Aegon was like and never wanted to be like him but Beka took his hand moving it to her breast. 

"I'm stronger than I look." Beka assured. "You dont have to be so gentle..." His hand gripped her breast, she kept her hand on top of his until he found his confidence kissing and kneading at her kiss. Her hands pulled at his pants as he worked down her body. He wanted to taste, to kiss every inch of her. 

She could have stayed like that, tender kisses as his hand squeezed but he gaze a gentle bite at her nipple and she needed more. 

Flipping them around Beka placed her palm on Aemond's chest laying him back as she straddled him. He stared back at her waiting, chest heaving. He groaned as her hand stroked his length. His hands slide up the back of her thighs squeezing her ass. He felt her edging him in and a moan escaped her as she sunk down on him.

He opened his eyes watching her move on top of him, her nails trailing over his chest as her hips rocked against him. He sat up needing to be closer to her. His chest slapped against hers as she moved on top of him. His arms wrapped around her breathing her in as their bodies collided. 

She snaked a hand between them, swirling at her clit as they moved his gaze shifted down her sweat damp body, his fingers interlaced with hers. 

"Show me." Aemond rasped lips dragging over her neck. "Show me what you like." Her hand slid up his chest anchoring on his shoulders as she moved faster. She felt him twitch inside her. His teeth grazed her teeth and he felt her cum too. Clenching around him. 

"We have all the time in the world."