32. Relax, I haven't killed anyone in... Too Long

"You are fucking my wife aren't you?" Daemon asked as they exited the banquet hall. 

"I am. It wasnt the first and it wont be the last." Aemond assured as Daemon chuckled but his gaze was venomous. "Shes not your wife anymore... besides you have a habit of killing wives Beka is better, safer with me." Aemond said confidently. 

"You are very lucky I love Beka." Daemon remarked. 

"Why is that?" Aemond countered. 

"Because when I kill you obviously, she will be in good hands." Daemon clarified as he pushed past. 

+

"You bit me." Klaus remarked and Davina smiled licked his blood from her lips.

"Thought I would test it out." Davina agreed. "see what the hypes about." Klaus loved the danger in her eyes as he kissed her again her legs wrapped tight around him.

"Davina?" Daemon called out. "Davina we are leaving!"

"Your cousin sounds a bit broken." Klaus remarked. She sighed as he kissed her again. "I will see you soon Davina."

"Bye." Davina whispered as she ran off  holding back a little squeal.

+

''Come on, come on. That's it.'' Alicent encouraged helped Viserys back into bed. Giving him his teas tucking him in. ''Oh... Well done.''

''I'm sorry.'' Viserys rasped

''Shh.'' Alicent coed.

''I'm sorry.' Viserys repeated again.

''Shh, shh, shh.'' Alicent coed.

''But you wanted to know... if I believe it to be true.'' Viserys told her softly.

'' Believe what to be true, my King?''

''Don't you remember? Aegon...''

''Our son?'' Alicent questioned confused.

'' His Dream. The Song of Ice... and Fi... It is true. What he saw in the North. The Prince That Was Promised.'' Viserys said in a daze

''I don't understand, Viserys.''

''The Prince.' Viserys told her

''Prince Aegon?''

''To unite the realm against the cold... and the dark. It is you. You are the one. You must do this.'' Viserys told her softly ''You must do this.''

'' Shh, shh.'' Alicent coed as Viserys let out a deep breath and Alicent blew out the candles. ''I understand, my King.''

''No more. No more.'' His breathing became short as Alicent headed out. ''My love.'' Viserys said softly his breaths growing shallow and then they stopped.

+

"Honestly, Aemond... at times I hate everything about being a vampire." Beka remarked. "At least, you know, I did. Then one day I discovered the good part. You know, the promise that 'love could be eternal'. And I have that with you." Aemond held her closer. "Which means that, for the rest of eternity, I'm going to have you." 

"Really? You want to do this?"

"Do you? You can wait, you stop aging, you can take as much time as you want but Aemond if you want this then I want you forever and always."  Aemond nodded immediately echoing her words back as he pulled her closer. 

The pinpoint of her existence whittled down to his lips on hers. His mouth held open for a singular beat, letting her explore him—a lick at his tongue, the taste of spice in him, heat and velvet. And then he grabbed the back of her head and held her to him and devoured her mouth, ravenous gulps that drew from every build of anticipation that had sparked between them