7. Timeless

Aemond was 12 when his brother brought him to the streets of silk. Aemond was completely in love with one woman, that seemed timeless, ageless, perfection. He didnt want a whore. He wanted Beka.

''Time to get it wet.'' Aegon declared slapping his back as he pushed him in.

Aemond stared around nervously as Aegon got to work on a whore. A woman stared down at him before grabbing his hand. Aemond stared back at her in horror as he debated making a run for it.

Her clothes fell easily but Aemond wasnt looking at her as she pulled at his clothes. She kissed his neck as she got his shirt off but he stepped back in a panic.

"I dont want this.'' Aemond declared. The whore cackled back at him. 

''Everyone wanted this.'' but Aemond shook his head stepping back. ''Come. I show you a good time.'' She assured.

''No. I dont. No. No Im leaving.'' Aemond said trying to get to the door but all the bodies fucking around him the noises and the heat of all the people packed together made his head spin. Made him disoriented.

Beka heard his racing heart from the other side of flee bottom. She had grown used to his scent and his voice and she knew he was scared.

She knew it wasnt her concern or at least it shouldn't be her concern but she liked Aemond. He was sweet and cute and hearing him in a panic had her at the brothel door in no time.

Aemond stumbled out tripping down the stairs the whore still held his shirt as Beka caught him.

"Beka?" Aemond whispered thinking he was dreaming.

''Hi Aemond. Are you alright?" Beka questioned as he hugged her. Beka glanced back at the door as the whore smirked over at her. "You should be ashamed of yourself.'' Beka hissed grabbing his shirt from her hands.

''His brother demanded it. What am I to say?" She countered. ''He is the prince.'' Beka listened to her heart beat. She was only half lying.

''You wanted to fuck Aemond''. Beka countered. ''You saw his terror and wanted to be the princes first. Next time prince Aegon comes you will turn him away and call him a spoiled cunt.'' Beka remarked compulsion setting in as the woman nodded closing the door.

''Aemond," beka coed tilting his face to her. "Are you alright?"

''I am now.'' Aemond agreed holding onto her.

"I should get you home." Beka remarked.

"I dont want to go home." Aemond corrected "I want to stay with you." Aemond stared up at her pleading silently. "Please Beka. You are the only person alive that cares about me.''

How ironic considering Beka was undead.

''Of course.'' Beka agreed handing him his shirt. He slipped it on and Beka brought him to the room she had been staying at. The inn was little and quiet on the outskirts of the town. It was a long walk but Beka usually moved at vampire speed.

Beka didnt have any food she didnt need to eat. Just drink. So she had lots of wine and ale but she knew Aemond would be hungry.

They stopped at the vendors as they went Aemond was tired and his stomach full when they got back. Beka pushed open the door and Aemond smiled back at her.

''Aegon took me.'' Aemond whispered. ''I didnt want to...''

''I know.'' Beka assured kissing his forehead.

''I havent ever kissed a girl.'' Aemond remarked. ''I wanted my...'' he stopped himself clamping his lips shut.

''What sweetie?" Beka questioned

''I wanted my first to be you.'' Aemond admitted. 'And I know thats crazy and you are so beautiful... and probably have men with experience and tall and handsome and im just me... its just a stupid thought.''

''Its sweet.'' Beka corrected. Aemonds eye snapped up to meet hers. ''Did that woman kiss you?''

''No.'' Aemond answered softly. ''She kissed my neck,'' he corrected ''but I pulled away. It was weird.'' Beka withheld the urge to laugh.

The men I usually met are tall and handsome and I sink my teeth into their neck for supper Beka thought as she sat down beside Aemond.

''Could I kiss you?" Beka asked and Aemond didnt know if she was joking. Beka chuckled brushing his hair from his face. She leaned in closer. ''You want me to stop? Is this weird too?" She whispered and he felt her breath on his lips. He closed the distance between them, kissing her quickly.

''You dont need whores Aemond you are much to smart and skilled and way too handsome for that.'' Beka assured him kissing him again.

''I never want to stop kissing you.'' Aemond remarked as a smile covered his face.

It felt both nice and strange sleeping next to someone again. Aemond slept contently beside Beka as she tried to tune out the world around them. She didnt like staying in the capital but it had a better blood bank then the north.

But she often found it hard in such cramped places to ever get a moment of silence.

She looked over at Aemond and wondered what her life would have been like if her and Daemon had worked. Had been together and had that happily ever after.

But there was no use thinking such things. Daemon was onto his next wife and Aemond was here. She tipped her head into him wondering if she could torment Aegon a bit for tormenting Aemond. Wouldnt that be fun.

Beka looked to the eye patch discarded on the table before looking to Aemond scar. His face still handsome. Beka knew he would be a warrior. His brother would whore his way through westeros and Aemond would do greater things.

But alas he was a second son. Just like Daemon. Under appreciated and looked over for elder siblings.