Fifteen: December 15th

LOUIS POV:

Why am I making

 a Tinder account? I'm bored af....It's a fun game too! Swipe left. Swipe left. Oooh! Sexy male! Swipe right! Might as well....

AUTHOR'S POV:

Louis was in class.... Trying not to fall asleep... Sitting in the back... Blowing up bubblegum.... Sticking it under his chair... Rolling his eyes...You get the drift...

Harry was in class....Stifling his yawns behind a polite hand....Holding his eyes open.... Trying to take down notes... Pinching himself....You get the drift....

"Who fucking cares anyway.... I'm going to be on my phone for the rest of this snooze fest...", Louis states matter-of-factly

"Oh God! I can't! I might as well scroll through my phone! Where's my book? Ah! Prop it up like so...What the teacher can't see won't hurt him!", Harry thought.

Louis scrolled through Instagram and opened a few of his snaps. He HATED TikTok with a vengeance though. So with nothing else to do, he opened a Tinder account.

"Swipe left and left...Not one single good one in sight. Where are the sexy males.....SHIT! Wait...isn't that Harry? As in Harry Styles....the boy discreetly on his phone a few rows down...the boy who was a fucking fantasy...the by who....Oh well, never mind."

Louis looked up at Harry and then looked back down at his phone and shrugged. "Why not? It's not like he's going to swipe right on ME anyway..."

He swiped right.........

They MATCHED! They MATCHED?

Louis looked toward Harry again....His breath caught....

Harry was looking straight at him...