Chapter 6-(PART 2) GIVE ALL SECRETS AWAY

CHAPTER SIX: (PART 2) GIVE ALL SECRETS AWAY

                  Greyson came near Zayn and asked.

“Dude, can I trust you?” then Zayn replied.

“Of course dude!”

“can you also help me with… ammm…”

“With whom? Say it brother!”

“This is a boy talk okay, I trust you, don’t let anyone know this. I’m warning you.”

“Just say what you’ll say, be straight, act like a dude!”

“I have romantic feeling for Danica!”

“What?! Ehem, haha I noticed it already.” Zayn laughed.

“Wha-what? How?” Greyson questioned. Confused.

“It’s obvious, you always tease her and calling her MISS RANK NUMBER TWO. You two are quarelling all the time.”

“You noticed it? Great! I like you.”

“When I’m still in elementary, sixth grade I think. I also do that, I know all the techniques of a boy. Know what, I already dated triplets, take note, all at the same time. And there once a girl who’s taller than me, I need to stand on a brick just to kiss her.”

“You are amazing.”

“Nope, I’m amaZAYN.”

“Whoo! AMAZAYN!”

“I think you’re gonna ask if you should express your feelings. When and how?”

“Fantastic. Brilliant.”

“Um, I heard the faculty planning for the school festival.”

“So?”

“Don’t you get it? It’s your chance Mr. Chance!”

“Chance of what? Game of chance?”

Zayn faced his palm “LOLOL. It’s your chance to confess your feelings for Danica! And mine, for Perrie!”

“You love… Perrie?”

“From the moment I met her. Everything changed. I know I have to get her, whatever the pain. I have to take her and her mine!”

“Wow poem. I see, the bestfriends confess their feelings to other bestfriends.”

“I have a plan. On the day of the preparation of the school by the way. We’ll say it. We’re the assigned students to prepare--- the top seven students.”

“Nice.” After a long conversation between Zayn and Greyson they went inside the greenhouse. Arianne prepared cookies and other pastries for snacks.

Inside the greenhouse:

                   A strict- looking teacher entered our wild, jungle greenhouse. Everybody became quiet. She announced, “Good morning ladies and gentlemen, your class is too lucky to be chosen to prepare for school festival---“

“School festival?! That one is very difficult to manage! I experienced it, it isn’t fun, it is stressful! Swear!” Arianne groaned.

“Ms. Horan, are you contradicting the school principal?!” Uh oww, I’m wrong, it’s our terror principal, Mrs. Evanns asked.

“No ma’am, nothing. I’m just… amm… telling my nightmare hehe he---he.”

“I already read a lot of books about school festivals—fictions and non- fictions. Some are unsuccessful because the characters have no teamwork. But most of them are very successful      because they have cooperation. I’m inspired with that. So I have little ideas about it. I’ll work, no worries.” Michael said.

“Oh Mike. That’s why I love you, you’re very intelligent.” Arianne said.

“It’s the first time I heard Michael speak, how will I say it? Long? Longer?” Karen cackled

“Longest.” Greyson joked.

“Infairness, I love Michael’s quote.” I said.

“very good Mr. Swift! Now it’s fixed. I’ll send letters to your parents later for them to know you all going to go home late tomorrow.” Mrs. Evanns announced.

“Tomorrow?!” everybody shouted.

“Yes. Any side comments?”

“None ma’am.”

Then Zayn tapped Greyson and said…

“It’s our chance.”

“Handshake!” Greyson told Zayn and then I butt in.

“You look happy boys. What is it?”

“Awkward.” Zayn whispered.

“What?” I asked.

“He said you are very fond of issues. How poor!” Greyson said.

“Do I look like a gossip girl?”

“You act one. Right Zayn?” he added.

“Yes” Zayn answered.

“Wa-what?! Okay, I’m sorry.” Then I walked out. Ouch! That hurts. Heartbreak.

“ What’s thematter peanut butter?” Perrie quoted.

“Huhu, Perrie, zany is bonding with Greyson! Heartcrash 101”

“You’re jealous with Greyson? Oh my gee! It’s understandable to be jelly with other girls but… to a boy? Eeeewwwwww!”

“Fool! No! Of course, I mean Zayn is being influenced by Grey. Maybe someday, he’ll be bad as that monster. I’m worried Perrie help me.” I cried.

“Dannie, Zayn needs social life! It’s been two months. He already coped in our world. It’s normal. I think they also have the same taste in some things. So they jive. Don’t worry, Grey is not that B.I.” She explained.

“B.i--- as in bad influence? Are you kidding me? He is!”

“Nothing to say.”

“Eh!”

                      Okay, it’s been two months. We are now going to prepare for the school festival. I’m excited for tomorrow! We, the S.A, are the only ones at school (evil laugh). It’s my chance! I’ll tell what’s that chance on the next chapter x