Chapter 7-THE REVELATION

CHAPTER SEVEN: THE REVELATION

                   “I’m home!” I shouted as I enter our house.

“Mom, my stupid sister is finally home!” my rude brother announced.

“C’mon come over here Reed.” Idiot brother. He come near me.

“What?” he asked. I grabbed him and pulled his hair.

“I’ll crush you into pieces, who’s stupid?!”

“Kids stop that! Danica, you’re older than him. I expect you to act mature.” Mom stopped us. She was washing the dishes that time. Yeah, my dad owns a big company and my still work that home. Mom grew up living in a simple life and grandma taught her and her sibling to work on household chores. Mom can also trust Reed and I in cleaning.

“He’s teasing me, so I just give what he deserves.”

“Dannie grow up!”

“Mommy! Oh well, mom our dear principal would like to give this.” I handed her the letter.

“You’re going to stay until nine o’clock in the evening at school?!”

“Yes, we are assigned to prepare for the school festival, only the seven of us.”

“That’s too late. And… that’s the teacher’s responsibility.”

“Maybe they found potential on us. We’re too mature for school decorations.”

“Mature? But you’re arguing with your little brother like a seven-year-old kid. Well, I have no choice. It’s Mrs. Evanns’s decision. Just don’t forget to bring your phone with you okay?”

“Okay.” Then I went to my room. Change my clothes and went to sleep.

The next day…

                 Today is the day! Only the seven of us at school. Later on, me and Zayn together. Imam tell everything! My lungs are too heavy, I need to exhale it. I’ll say that I admired him from the very start.

                 “Danica! Danica!” Perrie loudly called.

“Good day little fairy!” I replied with a very very very VERY enormous smile. It reached the tip of my ears.

“Why you look so happy my angel huh?”

“I have a good news. I’ll tell Zayn that I admired him from the first time I saw him! Isn’t it great?” I told Raine.

“You are crazy!”

“Why? Isn’t it great?”

“I don’t know why but, I think that’s not a good idea. Girls mustn’t be the one to express feelings for a boy. That’s my motto.” Perrie worried.

“I’ll follow my instinct. You’ll never know, maybe if I tell him I love him, he might say he loves me too. Nothing’s impossible.” I explained.

“Dannie! Are you silly? This is just an advice. As you bestfriend, I don’t want you to get hurt. Don’t expect anything. Just stop this non-sense!”

“Bu-----t”

“Period” she shouted.

This is the first time I saw Perrie angry and the first time we quarrel. Hmm… I’ll just follow her advice. She’s just concern with me, I’ll respect our friendship. I love her, more than Zayn.

Afterwards, Mrs. Evanns lead us to the stockroom, where the decorations are stocked.

“Okay students, you can use all the decorations here, the banners, paints, confetties, bling-blings, everything! Just use it wisely.” She said to us.