CHAPTER 19- LOVE BATTLE

CHAPTER NINETEEN: LOVE BATTLE

                              There I was standing at a park filled with Bermuda grasses. I felt Greyson coming out from somewhere and tried to chase me around. I ran as fast as I can. It feels like something tickles my feet that I can’t stop laughing. And when he finally caught me, he pinned me down to the ground and rubbed his nose against my nose. I felt great pleasure. I closed my eyes to absorb the feeling more.

                              Later on I felt soft rounded objects hitting my cheeks continuously. At first, I’m just slapping it that results in hitting myself. But it didn’t stop. I decided to open my eyes to check what they are.

I saw Greyson right in front of me with a straw on his mouth. Take note, the straw has marbles inside. MOTHER OF HOLY CATS!!! It was only a DREAM?!

“What are you doing inside my room?!” I threw Kitty to him and asked him with my eyes very wide. WHO WILL NOT BE SURPRISED WITH THAT?!

“I’m just trying to wake you up! Your mom told me so.” He answered while taking Kitty off him.

“Mom told that? For what?” I asked while holding my blanket tightly.

“Don’t you remember?”

“Remember what?”

“What Perrie told us?”

*FLASHBACK*

“Danica! Thank God you’re safe. Thanks to your superhero, Greyson. Hihi.” Perrie said.

“Ah yes, special thanks to him.” I said back and looked at Greyson, whom is apparently talking with Zayn.

“Are you exhausted with the happenings today? AHAHA, what kind of question is this?”

“Sort of.”

“This, let’s go to the mall tomorrow. Remember? We always go to the mall when we want to relax.”

“Bright idea! Sure, I’d love to”

“Let’s also shop for what we are going to wear for the Christmas Ball!”

“Sure sure” then I jumped and hugged her.

“Greyson and Zayn, wanna join us?” she asked loudly.

“Where?” they asked.

“At the mall. Let’s relax there and buy clothes for the Christmas ball.”

“Sure babe!” Zayn answered.

“Stop calling me babe. It’s very corny and I’m not a pig!” Perrie answered.

“Only the four of us?” Greyson asked.

“Yes” She answered.

“Okay, I’ll join” Greyson said.

“Alright, that’s fixed, tomorrow at 10 am.” Perrie said.

“Alright”

*END OF FLASHBACK*

“Ah yes, I remember.” I said.

“So, let’s go?”

“I’ll take a bath first.”

“No need” he joked.

“Do you want me to smell like a decaying pork meat at the mall?”

“That’ what I want.” He laughed.

“You’re so evil!” I pinched his cheek.

“Ouch!”

“So that’s why you are dressed properly today AHAHAHA” he is wearing a white t-shirt with a piano design on it with a black jacket on, skinny jeans and a black converse.