CHAPTER 8- NOTHING'S FINE I'M TORN

CHAPTER EIGHT: NOTHING’S FINE I’M TORN

     “Hey what are you doing man?” Greyson asked.

“Sorry for this, I know you don’t like this. We’ve known each other for a long time and competing on everything. But please give me your brief time. Be with me even for just thirty minutes. Let me hug you for ten seconds. I’m really hurt.” I didn’t expect I’ll cry in front of my rival.

“It’s alright, in this case, I’ll stay beside you. But may I ask you why are you crying?” Greyson comforted me. Actually, I’m shocked HE calmed me down. I answered.

“I’m hurt. I figured out that my crush loves someone. Which is not me but… my bestfriend!”

“Your crush loves Perrie? Who is he? I’ll teach him some lessons. That bastard! How dare him make you cry!”

“He’s Zayn, your bestfriend.”

“Ze-ze-Zayn? You love Zayn?”

Then I took my arms off him and looked at his eyes.

“Yes. You said you’ll teach your bestfriend a lesson? Why did you become quiet?”

“Are you serious? You love him?”

“For now, I don’t know.”

“C’mon.” he stood up and grabbed my hands.

“What?”

“Let’s go out. I’ll treat you food.  My speculation says, foods will calm you down.”

“That’s true.”

(Greyson’s POV)

When Danica’s lips said that she loves Zayn, I realized that Nostradamus’s prediction, end of the world, is currently happening. It hurts inside my chest. I just don’t mind it and decided to treat her food. Well, if you won’t ask, it’s the best way to make her happy. KIDS!!!

“Okay. A ponderous thank you.” She answered. It made me less bitter now.

I brought her to the best restaurant I knew. I let her wait at a certain table. I approached the waiters and asked them to give me their best-selling dishes. Too lucky I brought a lot of money with me. Afterwards, I serve the food to her. She grabbed all the foods on the table and nothing’s left for me. I joked.

“Don’t you diet?”

“Whenever I feel low, besides talking with my cat, I eat a lot. It makes me feel better.” Danica answered.

“I see. I’ll order more if you want?”

“It’s up to you. You’re the one who have money here.”

“Fine.”

I ordered more. Then when I returned, my stomach roared very loud. She stopped eating. Her pupils widen, food stuck in her open mouth. Then I laughed.

“I think you’re hungry. Here’s your share.” She said.

“Wow, thank you.” I still thanked her even if she gave me, one soda, burger and large fries. FYI, it is just one-tenth of the food.

“Greyson, I thank you for comforting me. I can’t believe that when it comes with this situation, I can count on you.”

“Haha! Even though I’m this bad, however, I still have a fluffy heart.”

“Again, thank you. (She looked at the time) Mother of holy cats, it’s already eleven o’clock! I need to go home. Guess Kitty hasn’t eaten yet.” Stood up and grabbed her bag plus the foods.