Chapter 18- Save You Tonight

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN: SAVE YOU TONIGHT

Sorry for the late update <3 ENJOY!!! :)))

-NARRATOR-

“Reed, why is your sister not home yet? It’s already past 6!” Mrs. Calder asked Reed.

“I don’t know.” Reed answered while watching a television show.

“She must be home this time. I’m feeling nervous.”

“Don’t be nervous mom. She’s just with Greyson or Zayn or Perrie tonight.”

“I hope so.”

Then the sound of the doorbell rang.

“Thank Goodness. Danica is finally home.”

Mrs. Calder said and ran to the door to open it. But the person she’s expecting is not the one.

“Good eve Mrs. Calder” It’s not Danica, it’s Perrie.

“Perrie? Why are you here? Where’s Danica?”

“That’s the reason why I’m here, to tell you and Reed that… SHE IS KIDNAPPED.”

“KIDNAPPED???”

“What? Are you sure?” Reed reacted and left the TV show he’s watching.

“Who kidnapped Danica? Tell me, who are they?” Mrs. Calder cried.

“Ross Lynch, our student council president. He’s been obsessed with Danica. I think, he kidnapped Dannie because she refused to help him with the Christmas ball preparation.”

“He’s a crazy man.” Reed said.

“But Mrs. Calder, don’t worry anymore. Greyson and Zayn are looking for her.”

“Greyson and Zayn? They’re too young for being a hero.”

“They can do it, don’t underestimate them. I believe in them.”

“Do Scott and Lisa know this already? I’ll call Jonathan for a while.”

“They don’t know yet. Greyson told me to tell them.”

“Come let’s go there, hurry.” She said and pulled Perrie to the Chance’s house.

---

“What? Danica was kidnapped and Greyson is there to save her? He might get hurt.” Mrs. Chance said.

“My brother is really growing up!” Alexa added.

“Let’s just have a prayer for their safety.” Tanner suggested.

“Better” Mrs. Chance said.

-Greyson-

Finally we arrived at Lynch’s house. Zayn was the one who pressed the doorbell.

“Who are you?” their maid asked before opening the gate.

“We’re Ross’s friend. Amm, one of our friends, Perrie, called his mom a while ago.” Zayn answered.

“He’s not yet home. We’re waiting for him since 5:00 and he’s still not here.”

“We’re not here for Ross, but for his parents. We want to talk to them.” I answered.

“Ah okay, please come in.” then the maid brought us to his parents.

“Are you Perrie’s friends? The girl who called us a while ago?” Ross’s mom asked.