Chapter 10-RUINING MY QUIET LIFE

CHAPTER TEN: RUINING MY QUIET LIFE

                               “Wow, you two are bestfriends again.” Arianne said.

“Their quarrel began, we don’t know the reason why. It ended, we still don’t know why.” Karen added.

“Our conflict is just for kids. Nevermind.” I said.

“The important thing is, we’re the same again. Nothing happened. Forget about the past.” While Perrie said.

“Now’s everything is fine, can I talk now?” Michael asked.

“Shhh. Keep quiet. Michael will talk.” Karen joked.

“Mrs. Evanns will come here in five minutes. I think she’ll announce the activities for the upcoming school festival.”

“OMyG! We forgot about the school fest. How are the decorations inside the school?!” I remembered.

“Yes, it’s unfinished right?” Perrie asked.

“Yes.” Zayn answered.

“What are we going to do?” Greyson asked.

                                Then we heard the door open. Scary footsteps are walking towards us. Wait, there are many footsteps.

“Good morning top seven students.” Mrs. Evanns greeted.

“What’s good with the morning?” Karen softly asked Arianne. Arianne bumped her shoulders.

“I’m with the student council officers. I’m not satisfied with the design inside. It’s abstract, I can’t understand the theme. So I asked for the help of the student council officers.”

“Choosy!” Karen whispered.

“Stop criticizing her. Just keep your comments with yourself.” Arianne told Karen.

“But isn’t the outside fabulous?” Michael asked.

“Of course, it’s gorgeous, I like it! I’m just disappointed on the inside motif.” The principal said.

“It’s our fault.” I whispered to Perrie.

“Act normally. Don’t let her notice that it’s our fault.”

“Hehe. What are we going to do Mrs. Principal?” Greyson asked.

“Nothing.”

“So? We’ll do nothing! Rest time.” Zayn giggled.

“Ross Lynch, the student council president is in charge with the theme of the school.”

“And my fellas. We will finish this by Friday, Madam.” Ross said.

“And this is our plan. Europe-inspired.” He added.

“Better then Swift’s plan.” Our dearest principal said.

“How dare you!” Arianne complained.

“You guy are so boastful and arrogant.” Karen added.

“No. It’s fine. I’m fine guys.” Michael said.

“Fine?! They are underestimating you! They look at your plans as trash, fine?!” Arianne madly said.

“She’s really affected.” Zayn said.

“It is because he’s very important to her. I know the feeling dude.” Greyson told Zayn.

“Ahaha. Got it.”