Chapter 17- LOVE OBSSESSION

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN: LOVE OBSSESSION

“Happy Morning mom and Reed.” I greeted with an enlightened face and I kissed them.

“Yucky” Reed reacted when I kissed him.

“Choosy! I just brushed my teeth though.”

“It’s about the teeth, it’s about your saliva.” He answered while wiping his cheeks. MY SALIVA IS NOT EVEN SCATTERED ON HIS CHEEK!

“Don’t worry cheeky brother, that’s the first and last kiss.”

“Thank goodness. Your kiss really give me goose bombs, look.” He showed me his arm.

“So, you want Safaa to do that to you?”

“Heck no!”

“Ayieee.”

“I’m not flirty like you!”

“And besides, your goosies are inborn. You have that since you’re a baby. CHICKEN SKIN!” I emphasized. I called him chicken skin because his skin looks exactly like the chicken’s skin. AHAHAHA

“Maybe when I’m still at mom’s womb you gave her bunch of fried chicken.”

“I’m not that rude like you, mom?”

“Are you finish?” mom asked.

“Yeah I think.” I answered while taking a seat.

“Yes Danica, you seem so happy today. Did the dinner last night help you with your smile?”

“Of course not.”

“AMALAYER ahahaha” Reed said.

“No, of course. Everybody needs to smile, to be forever young.”

“We don’t need that.”

“Oh, maybe that’s the reason why your eyebugs are gone.” Mom speculated.

“Thanks to your cucumbers mom.”

“But why are your pimples still in your face?” he questioned while playing with his plate.

“Just shut up.” I responded with rolling eyes.

“WEEHEEHEE… you’re just inlove.”

“Kids stop! My ear drums hurt! Just eat your food. Each of you have a lovelife.” Mom told us. That’s kinda funny.

 Reed and I looked at each other and… A MIRACLE HAPPENED… we just laugh instead of fighting more.

                           Then our school bus arrived and we said goodbye to mom. By the way, dad is at the company again, along with Mr. Scott Chance.

                           When we arrived at school, I walked alone going to our greenhouse. Reed just doesn’t want me to with him to escort him at his classroom. HE’S GROWING UP!

“Danica my angel!!!” a most precious voice I’ve ever heard called me.

“Perrie!” I replied loudly.

“How’s the dinner with Chance family?”

“It’s fine. Our fathers announced that Greyson and I will take over our company.

“Wow, you two are the future of your company! COOL. You’re meant to be Dannie.”

“Are you teasing me?”

“I was joking.”

“Let’s go. Let’s go to the greenhouse.”

“Fine”