CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX: SUPERNATURAL

Hello guys! :D I’m very sorry if I’ve been inactive for more than 4 months. I just made a special episode of the story and decided this to be a HALLOWEEN SPECIAL since it’s October :D ENJOY!

---------

(Danica)

I just noticed that each hour passing before October 31, the temperature gets colder. Even strong winds make tree branches fall that result to squiky sound. Snow winds circles loudly. And why is it this silent? ARGH! I don’t want to relate these happenings with the season. Maybe it’s just a coincidence. RIDICULOUS! And what the! I just answered my question, it gets colder because of the snow. IT’S CHRISTMAS TIIIIIIMEEE

“Dannie, have you seen mom and dad? They’ve been out for an hour now. And it’s nearly 6 o’clock. I’m hungry.” Reed asked.

“Mom said that Dad’s meeting extended and maybe they’ll go home late. Just ask our maids to cook for dinner.” I answered while sitting prettily on the couch watching and waiting for mom’s call.

“Have you forgotten? The kitchen is prohibited to our maids! Ahhh this sucks.”

“I forgot about that. Okay, don’t worry I’ll be the one cooking for tonight!” I proudly say.

“Nah nah, that’s a scary idea sis. Even though you’re not yet cooking, I can already imagine the taste of the food. Definitely, I will not able to sleep tonight. Or badly, be able to wake for the school tomorrow! WAAAHHHH NIGHTMARE!” He gayly screamed.

“WHATEVER! Besides, I will not be the one suffering from hunger!”

“Suffer? Hello, I’ll be suffering from nightmare if I will eat the food you made! I will just call McDonalds and ask for delivery. It would be better. YAH! I’M SO CLEVER!”

“GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!”

“AHAHAHHAHHA” He laughed like a witch.

I just walked out. I just wasted my beautiful time with a monster.

I went to my mom’s precious kitchen and grabbed the cooking materials. Hmmm, what am I going to cook? Fried chicken? Carbonara? Macaroni Spahetti? Steak? THIS IS THE HARDEST PART OF MY LIFE.

As I prepare the ingredients I felt a piece of cool wind passed my right cheek. I searched for the window but found it closed. Maybe someone turned on the air conditioner. But I know, we won’t use air con because it’s cold. Heater will be. OW that’s creepy.

I just didn’t mind it and continued what I’m doing.

While waiting for the pasta and sauce to be cooked, I went to the nearest sink to wash my hands. While I’m getting closer, I saw Reed washing.

“Hey Reed, does your McDonald order came? I didn’t hear the doorbell.” I asked. He didn’t answered and just stand in front of the sink.

“Did you hear me little monster?!” I shouted.

“Who are you talking to? Are you getting crazy?” A familiar voice from my back asked. Wait, wait… That’s Reed’s!

My eyes widen and I looked at my back. What the? How did he?

“What’s about your face? Why are you looking at me like that?” he asked for the second time.

I looked at the area of the sink again and found no one. I rubbed my eyes with my two hands and really didn’t see anyone. WHAT THE HELL?

“But I thought you were the one standing here and I’m talking to.” I finally answered scarily.

“What? But I was from my room.”