Chapter 12-FANTABULOUS NIALLDO'S

CHAPTER TWELVE: (ARIANNE) FANTABULOUS NIALLDO’S

                          I describe myself as THE MOST FLIRT in the group. I won’t let a day pass not telling Michael how much I admire him. If you won’t ask, his family loves and votes me very much. I’m already his FIANCE. So girls, GET OUT OF OUR WAY!!!  And even the boys out there. BAHAHAHAHA

                           I also love cooking, baking is my specialty. I need to enhance my cooking skills for the sake of Michael and I. my parents always go out of the country due to business branches all over the world. Our family owns an airline company and Nando’s. Fabulous isn’t it?

(At school, my phone rang)

“That’s your phone, Arianne.” Michael said while reading a pocketbook.

“Ah yes. Hello?” I answered the phone.

“Sweetheart. We’re flying to Ireland this morning. We’ll be there for five days.” My parents, Maura and Bobby Horan, called me.

“Home alone again? Anyways, my dog is with me.”

“Our maids will be with you. Just take care of our house specially the kitchen. And if we come back, prepare your best dishes. I love you, bye!” drops the phone.

“Wow, they didn’t join me to their Ireland trip and commanded me to cook for them when they got home. I LOVE THEM TOO.” I ranted.

“Just follow your parents.” Michael said. Then the others entered the greenhouse. Zayn and Perrie are together.

“Congratulations for both of you, love birds. I’ll prepare moose cakes for this. Let’s celebrate!” I said to them.

“Perrie forgave Zayn because he sang in front of everybody. Cheap!” Greyson said.

“What are talking about?” Zayn asked.

“Dude, you’re weak. While me, I played piano and sang my own composition song using my powerful voice. Right Danica?” Danica is eating popcorn that time and spilled at her uniform.

“Dannie, you’re not telling me that. I thought I’m your bestfriend?” Perrie moaned.

“Ammmm, ahahaha.” Danica answered.

“She even kissed me that night.” Greyson said. Danica’s face turned red. She feels HUMILIATION.

“Please stop talking about fantasy!” she answered.

“Oh My Gosh. Is there something in both of you?” Karen asked. We all shouted “Ayiee” and became wild.

“Are you sure it’s a fantasy? Do you remember the night when you hugged me and cried to me?” he added.

“Are you not going to stop?” she asked.

“Let’s have a deal. I’ll stop teasing you if you became the top one this quarter. Next Wednesday is our examination, don’t forget.”

“I forgot about that!!! I am not reviewing yet.”

“So?”

“Challenge Accepted! I’ll make sure this time, I’ll defeat you!”

“Nice. But if I win, we’ll have a date. You already accepted it. No turning back.”

“You didn’t tell me earlier!!! CHEATER!!!”

“Well, study as hard as you can MISS RANK NUMBER TWO!”

“Don’t call me MISS RANK NUMBER TWO!!!” then Greyson went out of our place while Danica is steaming hot. Get used to them. They’re sweet though. PERFECT COUPLE!