Chapter 25- (PART 2) CHRISTMAS BALL

CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE: (PART 2) CHRISTMAS BALL

-Karen’s POV-

So this, as promised, Ni and I will meet after Arianne’s play. I’m freaking out! Feels like my soul will escape my body.

I went outside the place and looked for Niall.

“Karen I’m here!” I heard someone shouted. I know that voice it is Niall’s!

“What are you doing there behind the bush?” I asked.

“Come over here. You’ll enjoy the view.”

“Okay”

I went behind the bush and saw a blanket in the ground. Picnic blanket?

“What’s about the blanket?” I questioned. He lied on the blanket and tapped the space beside him.

“Lay beside me.” What? What’s in his head?

“I’m on my gown.”

“It’s easy to lay with a gown. Come we’ll just stare at the stars.”

“Stargazing?”

“Yeps.”

I lied beside him. I can’t believe I’m lying beside Niall Horan. I can feel my heart escaping from my body.

“There are a lot of stars tonight luckily. The sky is so beautiful.” He said while looking up.

Honestly, I was just staring at his beautiful face. I just looked up. “Yes, very beautiful.”

“Karen, can you see the brightest star over there?” he pointed at the brightest star. It was stunning. You can notice it easily.

“Yeah, that stunning star?”

“Yes, you know what, it’s my habit giving names at the stars since I’m a kid. Wanna know the name I gave to that bright star?”

“What?” I questioned.

“Karen” he looked at my eyes after saying that. I felt the butterflies erupted in my stomach. Did he just say that the brightest star was Karen? He named the star after me. OMGGGGGGGG

“That’s my name.”

“I know. I think this is the perfect time to tell you. I want you to know that from the moment I saw you, I already admired you.  Hope you feel the same.” My felt my heartbeat stopped. Feels like my body organs will stop functioning. Should I tell him?

“Ni-Niall” I said softly. I felt my cheeks burned red.

“I’m sorry if you’re surprised. It’s alright if you’re not yet ready with this situation.” He said and cupped my chin and kissed my forehead. IS THIS REALLY HAPPENING??? I WANT TO EXPLODE.

“I can wait for your answer.” He added. I just want to tell him that I also like him but… I don’t know! I’m very confused. He said he can wait for my answer, but I can’t wait to let him know that I admire him too.

“Let’s go back to the Christmas Ball. They might be looking for us.” Niall said.

“O-okay”

-Danica’s POV-

As Ross’s grip getting tighter and little by little I’m getting closer to him, I put my hands on his chest to push him away. He is still pushing himself to me and a small smirk formed his lips. I just closed my eyes and wait for what will happen next. Greyson where are you?

Few seconds later, I felt someone’s hand slid in between us. I opened my eyes.

“Ross, your time is up. It’s my turn to dance with Danica now.” Greyson said showing his wrist watch to Ross.