Chapter 15-TOO MANY QUETSIONS IN MY HEAD

CHAPTER FIFTEEN: TOO MANY QUETSIONS IN MY HEAD

-Danica-

“So Greyson and Danica, how’s your date last Saturday?” Perrie asked. I was surprised when she asked that. I don’t know what I shall say, am I going to say that it didn’t go well? I ran away? I left Greyson alone? I act like an idiot? OH CRAP! I just looked at my reflection at my tea.

“Don’t ask” Greyson briefly answered with his head over his closed fist. He look s upset. IR’S ALL MY FAULT!

“I think, I already know the answer.” She said.

“Any problem dude?” Zayn asked Greyson.

“We will talk later. I have so much to say.” Greyson answered. Zayn and Perrie looked at each other confusedly.

“Danica, can I also talk to you?” Perrie asked. I already know what we’ll talk about.

“Not yet ready” and I looked at Greyson. He’s not even looking at me. I feel guilty. I took a deep breath and sighed.  I RUINED OUR FRIENDLY DATE! He’s just trying to help me. I’m just so stupid.

                           After long minutes, our school principal entered with the student council president, Ross Lynch.

“Good morning top seven students!” Mrs. Evanns greeted. No one’s responding.

“Knock, knock, anybody here?” she added.

“Good morning madam.” We answered.

“I should say, Morning” Karen said.

“Morning? That’s not a sign of respect.”

“Why? What’s good in the---“ the Arianne covered her mouth.

“Mrs. Principal, all she’s wanting to say is, nice to see you again.” She answered with all of her teeth out and gave Karen big eyes.

“Okay? Are you aware with the Christmas ball?”

“NO, we’re not.”

“Christmas ball is held every December before Christmas vacation. It’s like the Juniors and Seniors’ Prom” the student council president, Ross Lynch explained.

“Now we’re aware.” Karen answered.

“And I assigned Ross to work for the Christmas ball, he needs another one to help him.”

“Mrs. Principal, Ross can do it by himself.” Arianne said.

“He has his co-officers right?” Karen asked.

“Yes, but it’ll be better if I ask from anyone here.” He answered.

“And you’ll treat Michael’s work as trash?!” Arianne said.

“Arianne enough, you’re being over protective again.” Karen said and held Arianne.

“I’m now going to pick the person to work with me…” I feel my heart running away from me.

“Danica Calder!” he points at me. Me? Why me?

“Danica no!!! Don’t jam with that OSTRICH!” Karen said.

“Wahahahaha.. Ostrich! Ahahaha.. I love that!” Greyson butted in. wow, Greyson finally spoke.

“I won’t go with Ross too. I have big phobia of ostrichs!” Arianne said.

“Shut up! I’m just asking for Danica’s answer! So Danica, what’s your answer?” Ross questioned.

                          I don’t know what to respond. If I said no, I will hurt another guy’s feelings. If yes, Greyson’s feelings are the topic here. WHY IN THE WORLD IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME?! HECK!