Chapter 11-SCHOOL FESTIVAL LIKE NO OTHER

CHAPTER ELEVEN: (ZAYN) SCHOOL FESTIVAL LIKE NO OTHER

                                   That feeling when you think you’re the worst and most stupid guy on Earth. I thought things are going to be more exciting if I confess my feelings to Perrie. But I’m wrong. THINGS ARE GOING TO BE A DISASTER. She hates me, her bestfriend and my first friend in L.A, hates me too. Did I  know that she’ll fall for me? Is it my fault to fall in love with her bestfriend?! I’m not sure.

“I’m going to school now.” I told mom.

“Wait for me Zayn.” Safaa said.

“C’mon little sweet sister.”

“You’ll not wait for me?” my lovely sister, Waliyha said.

“Fine, I’ll wait for you, too.”

                                   We rode a cab going to school. As I’m looking outside I saw Perrie walking alone. I asked the cab driver to stop in front of her.

“Good morning, new blossomed flower.” I said. But seems like she didn’t hear me, she continue walking.

“That’s embarrassing.” Waliyha said.

“Yah. Amm… Mr. Taxi driver, onwards.”

“You love her didn’t you?” Safaa questioned.

“Sort of.”

“She’s cute, I like her for you.”

“Aha, thank you.” I like her words. Safaa votes for Perrie, I’ve got a chance.

“How about Danica? The girl we met last summer, she’s also cute.” Waliyha said.

I kept quiet. Whenever I hear the name “Danica” I always feel guilty of what I did. Hope things are gonne be alright. I hope so.

                            Finally we reached school! If you could notice, there are lots of booths; food booths, games, bands and dedication booths. You can also see grandiose decorations inside and outside the campus. I think you already guessed it… IT’S FUSHION ACADEMY’S SCHOOL FESTIVAL! It’s my first time to experience school fest in Los Angeles, and the first time to celebrate lonely.

                            The first three persons I saw are Arianne, Michael and Karen. They are standing in fornt of the Chinese foods stall.

“Give me five dimsum please.” Arianne bought.

“You’re not going to treat us?” Karen asked.

“You have your own money.”

“Very generous.” Then she tasted the dimsum. After tasting, the first dimsum fell down her hands.

“Hey! Don’t waste food. There are a lot of people with empty stomach!” Michael said. Then Arianne asked the student vendor.

“What are the ingredients you used?”

“We-we used the ingredients, said on the book.” The vendor stuttered. I think Arianne scared them.

“You’re using the cheapest ingredients in the world!!! It just doesn’t feel right, for veteran cooks like me.”

“Michael she’s over acting.” Karen said.

“I see, Arianne we should get out of here. This might cause war. Sorry for the inconvenience.” Wow, it’s the first time I saw him smile.

“No! You should change the ingredients!!! It tastes like paper. Here, here’s the place where I buy first-class ingredients.” Then she handed the map of the supermarket. Actually, the prices of the following ingredients there are not pocket-friendly.