Chapter 14-UNEXPRESSED LOVE

CHAPTER FOURTEEN: (MICHAEL) UNEXPRESSED LOVE

                                   I am the only person in this group who is quiet, serious and matured. My bestfriends are books, I can’t live a day without them. I also write numerous stories and novels. Not being boastful but writing is not that hard for me. We are family of writers, book writing runs through our veins.

                                   You always hear Arianne say “I love you” to me and never hear me return those three little words. Honestly, I don’t know how to express love. That is my only weakness. I’m not a cheesy romantic. But believe me, I love her very much, more than you ever think.

                                 As expected, Arianne and I arrived at school together but now, with Niall. He’s going to continue schooling after transferring from Ireland to Los Angeles a week ago.

“Don’t forget to smile brother! Don’t be afraid to make new friends!” Arianne adviced Niall.

“I won’t forget those!” Niall answered.

“Goodluck!” Arianne and I are always the first persons arriving inside the greenhouse. Arianne went straight to the kitchen to plan on our meals. While I just sat on one corner to read the book I just bought yesterday. I’m not getting bored with reading, actually, I get bored if I have no book on my hand.

 Few minutes later, Danica arrived.

“Good morning Michael and Arianne!” Danica greeted.

“Good morning too” Arianne responded.

“It’s still early in the morning still busy inside the kitchen? Ahaha. What’s for breakfast by the way.”

“It’s a surprise”

Then Greyson arrived, a weird act burst out on Danica. She quickly sat on her seat and covered her face with a book. And a miracle happened for the first time, Greyson didn’t greet her. He pretended he didn’t see her. So the place is still in a quiet state. Later on Zayn and Perrie arrived. Silence is still not going out. But when Karen arrived, you already know what happened.

“Good morning swag mastas! Padam padam padam.” Karen broke the silence. She greeted with swaying arms.

“Karen, you are blooming today, what happened?” Perrie asked.

“Why not ask Arianne?” points at Arianne and laughed.

“She just finally found her partner. Guess who he is.” Arianne answered with rolling eyes.

“Who?” Everybody asked.

“My brother, Niall Horan”

“Don’t spill the beans sister! You’re making me blush. I’m blushing whenever I encounter the name Niall Horan.” Karen said while putting her right hand on her chest with fingers flying away.

“It’s the first time I see Karen… FLIRT” Perrie said.

“I’m in heaven now, so in love.” She answered while dancing in pleasure.

“Just don’t mind her. Tea is ready!!!” Arianne’s sweet voice said. The first person she serves always is me.

“Here’s a cup of tea Michael, so that you can enjoy reading more.” She’s that sweet. I’m really lucky to have her but… I just don’t know how to return my love.

-Niall’s POV-

                          I’m back to school after transferring here in Los Angeles as a high school sophomore. I’m afraid I might not make friends, I’m bad with it. I’m afluttered to study here in Fushion Academy. That’s the reason why I said “See you on Monday” to that fairy-like lady, Karen. Ahhhh, I’ll see her again.