Chapter 24-(PART 1) CHRISTMAS BALL

CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR: ( PART 1)CHRISTMAS BALL

-DANICA-

Tonight will be the “Christmas Ball”. It is afternoon and I need to prepare for the said event. Remember the day we went to the mall? Finally I’ll wear the gown already! I’m so excited. But I’m nervous on what I’ll look like.

While preparing and changing my clothes, I decided to turn my iPod on. I always listen to music whenever I’m doing something. I played “Part of Me” by Katy Perry as usual.

I danced hysterically with the beat of the music. Then the most dancy part of the song came and I already sang along.

This is the part of me and you’re never gonna ever take away from me, NO!

This is the part of that you’re never gonna ever take away from me, NO!

Throw your sticks and stones. Throw your bombs and your blows

But you’re not gonna break my so-oul!” I became wilder than you ever thought.

Suddenly, I heard the door opened. I stopped and got surprised.

It was Greyson. I forgot that he’ll fetch me and we’ll come at the ball together. Oh gosh, I was just basically on my underwear! As far as you can remember, I’m changing my clothes to my gown. We just stood there for five seconds not moving.

“OH MY GOSH GREYSON GET OUT!” I sharply throw a pillow on his face.

“I’m sorry.” He immediately closed the door. WHAT CAME TO HIS MIND AND HE JUST WENT INSIDE WITHOUT KNOCKING??? That’s very embarrassing! Luckily, he didn’t see me in just my underwear, I have the gown covering my body.

“ARGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!” I loudly shouted. I think dad heard my scream.

-----------

“Danica, what took you so long? Ah, you’re always like this.” Mom said. I saw Greyson beside her. I looked at him and rolled my eyes.

“Get used to me mom.”

“No, you must change your habit. You’re making Greyson wait so long.”

“I won’t argue anymore.”

“Good. Now sit and I’ll put make-up on you now.” She tapped the seat in front of the mirror. I sat and she started working on my face.

After an hour my make-up is done.

“What do you think Greyson?” mom asked. His eyes widen, and became speechless. AM I THAT BEAUTIFUL? XD

He arranged his black tuxedo, stood up and said. “Very beautiful Mommy Diana. You’re a very awesome make-up artist.”

“Thank you so much Grey.” My mom blushed. Wow! She’s the one who blushed.

He looked at his watch and gave me his hand “Let’s go?” he asked.

I smiled and nodded.

“Good luck babies!” mom waved goodbye. We went inside the car. We sat at the back.

For the first five minutes, we’re quiet.

“Amm, Danica, I’m sorry for what happened a while ago. Promise, I didn’t mean to, amm, see you in ammm.” Greyson apologized. I raised my right eyebrow.

“So tell me what made you enter my room without knocking?” I asked.

“I came to your house early because Mom Lisa told me. I heard you singing. I admit it’s funny. I decided to surprise you. I just wanted to tease you. But promised I didn’t see anything!”