SIX

THE HIDDEN ENEMY PT I

~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~

KEIRA CASTUS knew she had hurt Plo Koon with her previous words, but to be honest what did he expect? That she'd return all lovey dovely and not thinking about the past? It's been four years, god damn.

"Asking for allowance to land, the ship number is AR-547.", she said, while turning the autopilot off and setting the flying vehicle from the republic down to the destroyed and bad looking city ground.

"What's your name and buisness here?", came the returning question from the radio tower, the voice of a clone echoing through her ears. She chuckled a bit, knowing she'd have to meet Kix here as well, one of her friends from the 79's. "Keira Castus, I was sent by the Council of the Jedi."

"You're allowed to land."

Anakin stood nervously aside Obi-Wan, the gleefull laugh of his former Master, making him glare at him. "What's so funny, Obi-Wan?", he asked, making the wise Jedi chuckle even more. "Why are you nervous, Anakin?", he questioned back, amused by his former Padawan's behaviour towards the newly found bounty hunter.

"Really?", Ahsoka asked aside him. "We're getting help from a bounty hunter?"

Obi-Wan nodded. "Yeah, but she's well known under the Jedi's." Anakin nodded, getting impatiently and shifted every five seconds from one foot to another. "Stop being like that.", his Master said. "You have to keep yourself under control, she's not Padme."

Anakin sent a deadly glare towards Obi-Wan, scoffing. "I haven't seen her in years.", he stated, while crossing his arms in front of his chest and watching his right hand in blue armor walk towards them, Captain Rex. "And to be honest, I didn't think that I'd ever see her again."

Captain Rex stood aside the trio, greeting them respectfully like he had always done, nodding at Cody aside him, his best friend. "What is going on, Master Skywalker?", he asked, side-eyeing the three Jedi's.

"A bounty hunter.", Ahsoka said to Rex, who raised an eyebrow, taking his helmet off and putting it under his arms. "Since when are we in buisness with them?" Cody shrugged and waited patiently, which Anakin could've doing as well, but he was always a jumpy boy.

Keira landed in front of the trio, her heart rate beginning to rise with every inch they came closer to each other, making her sigh. She got up, took her things and walked towards the loading deck of her ship, waiting for it to be opened fully to walk towards the group.

As soon as the beautiful woman was seen fully, Anakin smiled widely, wanting to run towards his best friend and  hug her tightly, and then slap her.

Obi-Wan smiled tenderly, nodding at the young woman in front of him, while Ahsoka stared suspiciously at the red haired woman.