NINETEEN

ABOUT TO HEAL pt

ABOUT TO HEAL pt. I

《☆~☆~☆~☆~☆》

KEIRA WAS RUNNING ASIDE REX when they were about to fly off with the gunships- the Captain still avoided her as best as he could WHILE following his General's order to keep an eye on her.

The Resolute was near the star destroyer from Aayla Secura, her hope minimalizing every minute and every clone she had lost while waiting for the long awaited help from Anakin.

The ground beneath them trembled, when the young woman stood aside Rex and waited for the gunship to bring them into the air - and right into the big fight.

"We're ready, Admiral.", Anakin said through his comlink, as the gunship started it's engine, opening the big hatch of the Resolute and giving them the signal to fly off in the war.

The explosions around them erupted loudly, the dirt and ashes of shattered ship pieces flying around them, marking the clone's armour and Keira's remarkeable and tired face. She stood aside Ahsoka, earning a smirk from the young Togruta.

"Rocket droids, incoming!", they heard the pilot exclaim loudly, as they tried to shoot at them and fly past them while destroying the droids.

"Those droids are boarding Aayla's ship.", Anakin said, before looking up towards the gunship aside them, Keira's eyes wandering towards Rex, who had taken his blaster, ready to shoot the flying droid that was about to kill the unarmed pilo. "Take care of those clankers!"

Then the young woman looked at her friend, who smirked with his eyes sparkling adventourus. "I'll be on board Aayla's cruiser."

Before Keira could protest, Anakin was jumping, while Ahsoka was lecturing him. "Master, are you sure that's the wisest thing-", she started, only to be interrupted by him disappearing in the air, flying down towards the star destroyer with the droid he landed on.

Keira rolled her eyes. "See, he's such a show off!", she chuckled towards Ahsoka, who nodded and rolled her eyes as while suddenly the pilot of their gunship jumped out the cockpit, only to be grabbed by Rex and landing down to Keira's feet.

She looked at him, asking him if he was alright, he nodded.

"Hey, kid!", Rex exclaimed loudly, sounding a little pissed while getting a harsh answer by the Togruta. "I know, I know!"

Keira looked at the two friends with a raised eyebrow. "I'm hanging on!"

The young woman rolled her eyes at Rex before stepping forwards to Ahsoka and using her body to as a defensive wall and trying to be a shelter for the young girl, who did at first roll her eyes, but after earning a knowing look from Keira, she nodded and relaxed under the bounty hunters wing.

The ship crashed, causing Keira to wrap her arms around Ahsoka's little torso and pulled her closer, turning away from the explosion as they landed into a little loophole of the cruiser.