FOUR

CHAPTER FOUR

THE COUNCIL

☆~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~☆

《~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~》

《~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~》

THE COUNCIL DID EXCEPT many things: but not the former Padawan appearing. With every step Keira took to the Jedi Temple, the heavier her heart and breath got.

She did it once and only for Padmés sake, only for her, maybe.. a bit money as well but most importantly: the young Senator.

Keira hated to admit it to herself but as soon as she took a step into the excessively familiar Temple, memories of mirth and gratification overwhelmed her, the feeling of love she recieved here was unbearable.

Inhaling a big breath and holding it as she walked onto the big and tall, astonishing religious building. When her soft and elegant feet touched the red carpet beneath her a wave of the force flushed through her body, embracing her welcomed.

Unsure about that, the young woman shook her head and exhaled the held air from her lungs, looking around and feeling so many familiar lifeforms with whom she shared two kind of memories: good and bad ones.

Keira blinked two times, her mind not wanting to believe her what she saw right about now.

Jedi-Knight and Master Mace Windu himself, dragged his feet with a delightful and not often seen, softly expression towards the young woman.

Padmé Amidala following him in pursuit. The former Padawan was shocked, her heart beginning to race in anxiety, the feeling of betreyal and the paining memory of him stinging in her chest when he felt the disturbance within her body.

The purple-coloured lightsaber-whielder couldn't help but let out a sigh of desperation. Who did he want to persuade? Keira or himself?

"Master Jedi, there she is.", the pretty Senator said, earning a firm nod from him in response, fastily.

"I appreciate what you did, Senator.", he said, sending her his usual expression. "If you may excuse us? I would love to talk to.. Miss Castus on my own."

Padmé shot an unsure look towards Keira, whose body had stiffen in place seemingly, unbeknownst to the other to of course: that she wouldn't be all nice and shiney.

She didn't have any grudge or anger left for him but she still stood there with a certain.. caution. Keira wasn't stupid but she knew that Mace could bring her to rejoin the Order and that only because he had something she'd never lose in him: her faith.

Yes, on the day she left the Council she said she understands why her people, the Ithorian, had lost their trust and believe in the Jedi but that didn't approve her, of course.