Prologue

☆~☆~☆-●-☆~☆~☆

▪︎~▪︎~▪︎

PROLOGUE

KEIRA CASTUS SAT in the training room, Master Plo Koon in front of her as her legs were folded on the ground, her blue-greenish eyes gleaming closed as she in- and exhaled thoughtful breaths.

She was at peace, meditating with the Kel Dor but suddenly, her eyelids shut open and her head began to ache, which made her lift her hand and touch the throbbing pain.

"What is wrong, my young Padawan?", the Jedi Knight asked in a normal tone, on the outside he was calm but deep inside he was concerned, worried about the young woman who had been growing up and keeping closed into his heart like a daughter. He shouldn't feel that way about her.

Keira swallowed in pain, her head slightly stopping that pounding hurt feeling whivh shattered his heart. "I-.", she began, her soft voice whispered. "I felt a disturbance in the force. Anakin."

Plo Koon narrowed his eyes at the young Padawan. "My young apprentice.", he sighed. "Don't let your feelings for young Skywalker disturb you."

The blonde woman gazed away from her Master, avoiding his eyes in knowledge. "I know.", she whispered, standing up from her seat. "Attachments are forbidden. Love leads to fear, fear leads to pain and pain leads to endless suffering."

The Jedi Master nodded. "And suffering leads to the dark side of the force.", he continued after her, watching the young woman walk to the door. "Where do you think are your feets taking you?"

Keira clenched her jaw. "To a place where I can think alone.", she said before leaving the room, letting her Master sit alone in the dimmed, orange light in the middle of the place, sighing in worry after her.

Plo Koon sat there alone for a short amount of time before a message recieved him. An urgent call from Jedi Master Obi-Wan-Kenobi and his Padawan, Anakin Skywalker on Geonosis.

"Keira sensed Anakin was in danger.", he said as he sat in his seat in the council, earning a look from Mace Windu and Master Yoda.

"Worried about Padawan Castus, you are.", the green Jedi said, obviously staring at his friend. "Attachments been formed, you have Master Plo Koon." The Kel Dor nodded. "She knows. The force is strong in her, let alone her attachments for me and Skywalker."

Yoda seemed to think. "Keira Castus more than we think, she is.", he said, earning a nod from Mace Windu. "I agree. She know's whats best for her."

"And.. I heard you are being called to Kamino to get your own clone squadron.", Kit Fisto said. "I recieved mine, you're the last one." Plo Koon nodded. "I believe you should take your Padawan with you. Keira would be fond of the clone troopers.", Mace Windu said, softly smiling at the Kel Dor.