EIGHTEEN

BETRAYAL

BETRAYAL

《☆~☆~☆~☆~☆》

IT WAS NOT UNUSAL FOR HER TO SEE Anakin be out of own interest the bait to catch the Count, but the only thing that had worried her more was that he could blow her cover the entire time- and so could Lancelot.

Keira was living in constant fear of retrievement- of losing her new friends, her new place, Rex.

She had sensed the Count reaching out towards her from the force, while waiting for Anakin and Obi-Wan to grab the Sith leader and pack him up to end this stupid war.

While the two Jedi's were on the Separatist ship, Keira was in her room on the Resolute, Anakin forbid her to come with Obi-Wan as if he knew already of her former job as his bounty hunter but he just sensed that something was wrong and he still wanted to protect her like always.

She decided to really sit this one out, simply because she didn't want it to fall onto her head- if Count Dooku was smart, he'd snitch onto her, yet.. Snitches always end up in ditches and he still needs her, so he won't do anything until necessary.

She sighed, having Ahsoka communicated towards her that Anakin and Obi-Wan wanted her onto the bridge- to her displease Rex was there as well.

"Keira, you're familiar with all kinds of.. scum, around the outer rim.", Anakin grinned, causing the young woman to look utter disgusted. "If I should play bait now, no."

"Well.. are you familiar with Florrum?"

Keira remained silent, before earning smirks from the two Jedis around her. No, under everything, no. She'd not join them in getting back Count Dooku.

"Just a little bit.", she mumbled, remembering the last time she was there. Hondo Onhaka himself, the head of the pirates and her have an.. interesting past. Not that she didn't like him- or it.

"Ah, so you know the boss of them there?", Anakin asked, making everyone around the table look at her, even Master Windu, who was still at the call. "Yes.", she answered. "We are.. uh.. old friends?"

She didn't know how to say it otherwise, she can't just throw at them that she had slept with him, one or two times, because she was drunk.

Not her brightes hero moments, right?

"Well, his only stipulation is that you arrive unarmed.", Windu said towards them, causing Anakin to frown angrily. "Unarmed?"

 "We know very little about these pirates, even though we have Keira with us.", Obi-Wan stated, helping Keira out of her misery- not. "We may be walking blind into what could very well be a hostile situation."

"Report back as soon as you arrive.", Windu simply said and took off, ended the holocall.

Anakin placed his fingers onto the back of his nose, while Obi-Wan seemed amused and sighed. "Well, this should be fun.", he said, while Keira licked her upper teeth and looked annoyed to the side.