TWO

CHAPTER TWO

LEAVING THE ORDER

《▪︎-▪︎-▪︎》

☆~☆~☆|☆~☆~☆

☆~☆~☆|☆~☆~☆

KEIRA SAT still all alone in her room, her knees pressed against her chest as she stared with no purpose onto the ground in front of her. She felt betreyed, her heart aching at the thought of what happened a few minutes ago.

Even though she felt anger growing in her, she couldn't allow it to come through, the dark-side would otherwise embrace her with open arms. She simply couldn't.

The young woman stayed in her quarters until the news that they have arrived on Coruscant where brought to her. She couldn't face her Master, not after what the council and he talked about. She sighed, as she stood up, stretching her arms in the air. As the young woman decided to walk around the ship for a bit, her door slid open only to reveal her Master's right hand. Commander Wolffe. "Sir. General Plo Koon told me to tell you that we're arriving in a few minutes."

Keira nodded, sending him a forced smile. "Thank you, Commander.", she said and wanted to walk the other direction but he stopped her once again. "He wants to leave the ship with you aside him.", he added shortly, which made the young woman nod again, before facing the Commander and rushing past him.

As the young woman appeared aside her Kel Dor Master, she had to keep her cool, not to ask him about the meeting. Keira felt his guilt, the grief he held for hearing the words of Master Yoda and Windu, the sadness that rushed up in him at the memories they had together. He hated himself for that, even though he knew well damn he shouldn't.

The Padawan didn't say a word, only the akward tension was between the best friends as she avoided his gaze, hurt tilting her head away. She still didn't knew how to act around him right now.

Plo Koon sighed, knowing she must've heard the one or another thing as he looked at her, his eyes glaring apologetic to her. "Keira-", he began but was interrupted as in the exact moment he spoke her name out loud she scoffed and shook her head. "No.", she said. "I'm not talking to you right now, Master." The hurt tone in her voice made it hard for him, he didn't want to lose her to the dark side. She was good at hiding her feelings for force users but not when showing them. But right now she exposed his mind to him, he felt her anger, the betreyal rushing through her mind as he saw the scene replaying itself in her memories all over again.

The Kel Dor knew he fucked up. "It is not your fault.", he said, softly as they walked together to the hatch of the cruiser, his face looking sternly forward to the awaiting Jedi's. Mace Windu and Yoda. Keira didn't say a word, only clenched her jaw at the sight of the two Council members, who shared a look, before nodding. They knew she listened to them, that she was mad. Mace felt the force rushing through her vanes in betreyal, the dark side embracing her aura. He was curious about what she wanted to tell them.