END OF ACT ONE

THE SEARCH

《☆~☆~☆~☆~☆》

WHILE KEIRA WAS ASLEEP IN THE FOREST AND DRENCHED IN ANGER Lancelot had made his way into the little village were Lady Elessar was already awaiting him. Something about this old woman was creepy- yet he had gathered what he had wanted and started to search for Keira.

He felt bad for the fight and arguement they had, because of his stupid jealousy and concern for her well-being.

He couldn't help himself.. He'd always love her, and he'd never find anyone as good as she was..

Keira was kind, smart, a good fighter, reckless and so many more things...

And that is why he fell in love with her- because she's the one that doesn't judge people on their worst mistakes, like the others did to her- the Order for example..

"Keira..", he said softly, his hands placed onto her shoulders while he tenderly shaked her awake- her body completely shut down because of the exhaustion, and her otherwise so beautiful and happy face was drained in faded tears, with her cheeks red and her eyes a little swollen. "Keira, wake up.."

The red haired woman let her eyelids flutter slowly open, the brightness of the sun that fought it's way through the big trees caused her to retrieved her head from the sky and put her arm over her eyes.

After her eyes had learned the brightness of the day again, Keira blinked a few times and looked into the delightful, blue orbs of Lancelot in front of her, with his hands onto her shoulder, and a soft voice echoing in her ear.

As soon as the young woman could think properly again, she rolled her eyes and got up quickly. 

She was still mad.

"I'm going home.", she mumbled and turned her back towards him, only for her wrist to get grabbed and tu be turned around swiftly, causing her to face Lancelot again.

"We're going to Vardos.", he said and dragged her after him, making the young woman fighting against his hard grip and earning a scoff from her.

"Why?", she asked, causing Lancelot to stop in his tracks and walk back towards her, Keira only flinching at his dangerous behaviour.

There were times, when she was afraid of him like that..

Lancelot looked sadly, and filled with guilt at his former girlfriend, sighing as he lifted his hand to hold it out for her. "Do you trust me?", he questioned, making the young woman bit her lower lip thoughtfully, she didn't know..

She wasn't sure.. at least not anymore until yesterday..

"I don't know.", she said sternly. "It was a big mistake to even ask you, forgive me."