TWENTY-FOUR

DESTINY

DESTINY

《☆~☆~☆~☆~☆》

KEIRA LISTENED TO THE SOFT VOICE of Queen Neeyutnee, as she started to speak. "I came here.. because you've grown onto me.", she said honestly, causing the red haired woman to raise her eyebrows. "And I am here as a friend, and not as a Queen."

"Then why are you here? To tell me to 'look on the bright side'?", Keira asked, rolling her eyes while mumbling underneath her breath. "I'm sorry, My Lady.. But I don't think I can.."

Neeyutnee chuckled tenderly, suddenly taking the former Jedi's soft hands into her grasp, a gentle expression lingering onto her painted- yet beautiful face.

"You know as much as I do, that something binds you to the Jedi.. and as well to Mandalore."

She lifted her face, looking startled at the Queen of Naboo.

"I figured that you have a deep connection with the pacifistic moon.. and you look simliar to the Duchess..", she said, while placing a hand onto Keira's cheek. "I was told you had blonde hair before.. now you have red."

Neeyutnee has seen the puzzled look from the red haired woman, making her chuckle at her while she started to explain.

"Keira.. let me tell you a story.", she said. "Mandalore was once the homeland of a fearsome warrior clan and the indigenous Alamite species.. To times of the old Republic they fought and raided the temple.. but since Duchess Satine Kryze was ruleing the once feared planet.. she made it to her purpose to change them into a peaceful and pacifistic land."

Keira listened carefully, nodding and thinking about Lancelot's words- that she was one of the royals.

"But somehow, it doesn't work..", she mumbled, earning a nod from the Queen herself.

"Yes.", she said. "Her sister, Bo-Katan thought that it was disrespectful to their home- to their ancestors.. that the Mandalorians were made to fight."

"It caused a twist between them?"

"It caused a civil war, between the inhabitants of Sundari and the Death Watch.", she explained. "But.. even before the two royals were born, Death Watch had their eyes on the children of King and Queen-  Bo-Katan Kryze, Satine Kryze.. and a little girl whose name was unknown."