FIFTEEN

A/N: HOPE YOU DON'T HATE ME BECAUSE OF THE CLIFFHANGER

Okay, so today is Valentines Day- it's a special chapter for everyone on the day of love.

DESERVED REST

《☆~☆~☆~☆~☆》

AFTER KEIRA AND REX NEARLY KISSED, they didn't talk to each it other for the entire mission- due to Keira being still flustered and confused about her feelings towards Rex, who, on the other side, was quite aware of the emotion and attachment he held for the beautiful woman.

While Rex had gathered himself slowly, he ran to Denal, asking his brother if he was alright. She shared a low glance with the Captain, before sighing and going quickly towards the mechanic lockpick. "Are you at least able to open that?", Denal questioned, causing the young woman to chuckle.

"Have faith in me, my friend.", she answered, while trying to hard-wire the two times secured door. "I hate that stupid droid.."

Denal nodded in agreement. "Me too, he killed my brothers."

Keira shot him a tender and sympathetic look before focusing on the door once again.

She didn't listen to Rex or Denal in the backround, only trying to get that stupid lock of.

The young woman didn't know what she had done, but the first door had opened with a big hiss, making her smile proud at herself. "Finally..", she mumbled  and exhaled a deep breath, watching the two clones appear behind her with a nod.

"If you can get that door open-"

"I will go and find Ahsoka."

Rex immedatialey closed his mouth. He wanted to resist- to tell that he wouldn't let her, only if he could join..

Yet, he knew that he wasn't going to achieve anything by his tries- he was just a clone afterall..

"You're not that connected with the force anymore.", Rex said, trying to reason with her, causing her just to shrugg. "You're not going to make it- he'll kill you."

"There's way worse, Rex.", she said, her eyes still focused onto the lockpick, not even giving him a single glare. "Besides, Ahsoka is just a Padawan-"

Denal chuckled. "Have faith in her, Keira.", he interrupted, watching as the red syntethic door faded slowly in front of them, having the young woman stand up and give him a glare. "There's more to the General than the eye meets." 

Keira remained silent, her thoughts fighting within her head. He was right though.. and if she'd joined- she's not going to make it back out alive.. Yet she still wouldn't die, Dooku wanted her- and he had called her traitor.